BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Safeena V.
Coquitlam, BC
This is a great lazy day cleanser. It easy to use and affordable as well. With any cotton wipes this is great for removing makeup. You can purchase them at any drugstore.
Jasmine E.
Rutherglen
I am in love with this stuff. It is extremely good at removing those stubbbem mascaras and works a treat at cleaning the make up in a flash. Love this stuff
Taskeen M.
Ilford
This is a brilliant product. Beautifully packaged and does what it says! If you are a daily make up user this product takes all the make up off. I am constantly using it when removing make up and the price is always good.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Works amazing to take off makeup. Not only removes makeup but cleans skin too. My face feels really clean and soft after. I use it just about every night before bed.
Kayte M.
Bournemouth
The only makeup remover I have used for years. Takes my makeup off with one wipe, and removes all oils and balances my skin nicely. Scent free and just sooooo simple!
Kenza L.
It's a really good product that keeps your face clean and fresh but the only thing that i didn't like was the fact that it burns your eyes at use otherwise it's a top
pelin i.
I always showed allergic reactions to the certain amounts of micellar water, except this micellar. It cleaned my makeup perfectly and did not cost me health troubles.
Alexandra B.
Bristol, Gloucestershire
I can't even count how many bottles of this I've finished! Great micellar water, it cleanses the skin nice, does a good job even on mascara. Would deffo buy it again!
Taelor C.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
So I converted to this about a year ago now and I have never looked back! It's in a nice clean easy use bottle! Since using this to remove my makeup my spots slowly disappeared. I will continue to buy this it's amazing
emily b.
My all time favourite makeup removing cleansing water. It's one of the very few that doesn't break me out and genuinely leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It's 100% one of my must haves.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.