BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Hailey R.
Granby, MA
I bought this after all the amazing reviews just to be dissatisfied. It took so much product and cotton pads to even start to get my makeup off, granted I opt for very full coverage. It works well if you're wearing very minimal makeup but even then just grab a makeup wipe
Hanna R.
Lexington , KY
Micellar Water is the best makeup remover for all skin types, and really gets all the makeup off without leaving any residue behind. I use morning and night to tone and remove any makeup I have on. By far my favorite makeup remover. Also comes in waterproof as well!
Yasmine F.
ny
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love this product so much. i use it every single day and i am very pleased with its performance! my mascara just melts right off whenever i use this. makeup comes off with ease. it’s also very affordable and easy to find
Agatha V.
Us Air Force, CO
This product is everything! It’s easy to apply and helps to control oily skin. I can’t leave without it anymore. It’s pretty cheap and it really clean your face.
Paige D.
Perfect micellar water! Great price, especially considering how long 1 bottle will last you. I use mine to remove makeup nightly and to do a quick clean in the morning before workouts just to remove dirt and oil. The formula is gentle and has never been irritating. Will definitely buy again.
Nina Y.
I receive this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. At first I was very skeptical but at the end of the bottle I fell in love with this stuff! It not only took off my face and eye makeup, it left my face feeling smooth and clear! Would definitely purchase.
Yinet A.
I like to use this toner especially when I wipe off all my makeup with coconut oil. It feels refreshing and helps take of the greasiness from the oil. I also like to use it even before or after the shower when i don't wear makeup. I would definitely buy it again and its affordable
Angela H.
I love this gentle and effective Micellar Water. I never experience any skin sensitivity or irritation using this sometimes twice daily. I mention that because I have super sensitive acne prone skin that easily can become angry at me if I use harsh facial products.
Hannah v.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I was a makeup wipe user for so long until I learned the magic of Micellar water. It’s literally make up removing, skin cleaning magic. Because you can choose what kind of product you put it on, you never have to put it on anything that’ll irritate your skin. I love it.
Miracle H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is so amazing. I actually questioned just how good it was before I started using it, but it literally finds every bit of makeup and/or dirt possible on your skin. It does way more than my usual makeup wipes and I love it. This is now my go-to product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.