BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jemma W.
Greenisland, County Antrim
I bought this to remove my makeup. At first I thought it was ok, but over time it left my skin bumpy and irritated. I much prefer oil or cream cleansers. I wouldn't purchase again and I steer clear of miscellar waters in general now.
Gemmy M.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my very first micellar product I’ve tried. At forst I never know the importance of this product but then it is now part of my skincare care routine. It made me easy to thoroughly remove my makeup before my cleansing routine. ❤️
Issie J.
Epping, Essex
Hands down my favourite favourite makeup remover. I bought it at Superdrug, I bought two actually bcos nothing does my skin as good as this product and my makeup!! I would 100% recommend to my girls with sensitive skin! Truly wonderful
Sophie C.
Rudge, Pattingham
Does the job, but it takes a few attempts to get makeup off. The lid is a little annoying but the product is super soft on my skin and is so cheap (I’ve bought from multiple places). I’d just like if it took more makeup off in one go.
Mai S.
Cairo
LOVE this product! It's very similar to the H2O, but literally bigger size for much less the money! Wonderful! very gentle on the skin and gives you up to 200 uses...doesn't cause any redness to my skin and I buy it on repeat! :D
marie m.
Antioch, CA
This candle will certainly be one of your favorites..it burns longer..and it smellsso good..
You can leave it for five minutes and the whole room smells like heaven already
Its a soy candle which is a plus and its smoother it lasts so long it will feel forever to use the whole thing😍❤️❤️
Natalie C.
Shiregreen , Sheffield
I personally found it made my skin oily and made me break out. It was great for the price but I was disappointed how it make my skin. I thought it was nicely packaged and smelt lovely. Great for he price but I wouldn’t be using again
Valentina T.
Cranes Park, Surbiton
Great product! Since the first time I bought it, I keep buying it. Love Garnier productos. They are gentle, good smell and affordable. This one in particular is the best cleansing water. Cleans really well and leaves the skin soft.
Kirstynn S.
Love this stuff for easy makeup removal! I buy this from Boots pharmacy and it's almost always on offer! This product is so much easier than anything else for removing makeup. I have recommended this to so many friends and family!
Naomi C.
Every make up gurus go to! A little goes a long way with this product. I will use this to freshen my face each night even when I have worn no make up. I love how hydrated my skin feels after. I have already repurchased this produce!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.