BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
claudia c.
barcelona
It is a very good product. It's hard to find a good product like this and when i found this product i was very suprised. i will recomend this garnier product because i think it will help many people.
Lilly B.
Manchester
So so so so nice on my skin!! This product is a must have I use it to remove my makeup, I use it before applying makeup and it’s so gentle on my skin!! It’s not too expensive and can be baught in department stores, drugstores or supermarket!! I would 100% recommend this to anyone!
Karina C.
It has a soft texture, I could prove it through the good fedback you have, it is excellent for sencibles skin and comes in 2 presentations, one for makeup waterproof and one for regular makeup though this also helps with makeup waterproof . Is gold!!!
Rochelle H.
This will forever be s part of my skincare routine. It met my expectations and never fails me. It takes off eye makeup so well and leave my skin feeling smooth. Its super gentle and cooling. Its amazing value for the price and volume you receive. I ALWAYS recommend this to people
Carina T.
Vale Covo, Leiria
This one removes the makeup very well, even waterproof mascara or eyeliner. I find it a great option for sensitive skin because it is gentle and the skin doesn't get red as it does with other products. It is cheap and it lasts for a long time. I always buy this Micellar Water.
Sandra R.
Dubai
this makeup remover is one of the best in the whole market its very similar to the bioderma micellar water  but this one is affordable its so smooth and great for oily skin. it remove everything even waterproof mascara. i recommend this product its a must have in my life
Misara A.
This stolid is so good is you want to remove your make up off you skin and it has nice packaging this is my first time but this stuff is amazing it's an amazing value I definitely will buy this again and tell family friends about this amazing product and if it gets in your eyes it will not hurt.
Asmaa A.
Kuwait, Hawalli
It is normal micellar water. The cost not pricy. The packaging I didn't like that much. I used it for first time and my impression is normal. It's gentle on the skin. It's disappointing thou. I won't buy it again. I don't recommend it either. It does't cleanse the make-up totally.
Mackenzie S.
Mississauga, ON
If I could give this product 10 stars I would. I will never take my makeup off without using this amazing magical water. Takes off all my makeup including lip stains and liquid lipsticks that I usually have trouble washing off! Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or oily either
Abbie B.
Always buying this product, since it is an easy way to remove all my make up. I buy mine from Superdrug for a very reasonable price. It isn't harsh on the skin at all, my sister has even used it and had no problems and she has very sensitive skin!! Constantly buying this product :)
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.