BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kirstyn C.
cramlington
I always use this product prior to cleansing my skin to remove my make up, it's gentle on the skin and definitely helps to remove product however it never manages to remove everything, I definitely couldn't just use this product as I find t leaves a film on the face
Khaoula D.
sousse

This is my least favorite micellar water out of the 2 or 3 different brands I've tried. While it DID clean my skin (seriously, I'm always SHOCKED at how gross my cotton pads are after cleaning my face with MW in general), I feel like I have to rub a little more to get mascara off, which is something I've never had to do with other brands--and even then, it doesn't get it all. Thankfully, this doesn't have Garnier's signature sticky-sweet fruity scent, which I honestly expected--but it's fragrance free!

Overall not a bad product, I'd definitely repurchase if it were on a really good sale, but there are many other micellar waters at this price point that might do a better job.
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
I thought I would try this as everybody has been raving about it. But when I tried it, it felt to greasy on my skin and really didn't like the smell. I found it burned my skin slightly as well. It just obviously didn't agree with my skin, but it seems a lot of people like this product so good for them. There are several skin products by garnier I have tried and thought were very good.
Sarah K.
I have been through soso many of these, probably about 15 because is have used this for so long and it is my favorite by far ! I prefer it over other brands like simple, etc as it performs the best and doesn't break me out !
Paige H.
My absolute favourite go to cleanser. I love this micellar water! It's soft and gentle easy to use cannot fault it at all. I love that aswell as the big size bottles you can get the 'on the go' sizes too which I think is useful for travelling. This has become a regular part of my skincare regime. It's also universal as can be used as a cleanser but also to remove makeup too.
Sarosh I.
Lahore, Pakistan
The only product I used to remove my makeup was wipes. But ever since I came across this product, I am absolutely loving it. This product works 100x better than cleansing wipes. Definitely worth the investment. You go, Garnier!
Sunila A.
Ive been using this micellar water from the beginning of this year. I was using another brand before and thought thats all it does. But when i switched to Garnier MW I knew the previous brand was not a good performer. This one removes eye make up also quite smoothly.
Chloe E.
Granite micellar cleansing water, it's really great, its soft and gentle on the skin and makes it easier to get a deep cleanse, it leaves you feeling fresh, vibrant and ready to tackle the day with clear skin, its a must have!
Becca W.
This is a good cleanser but I feel like you have to use too much to take off your makeup it's very gentle and doesn't burn, it removes eye makeup easily but I would recommend going back over with another load to cleanse after removal, a lot of you tubers hyped about this and I can see why but you might want to use a moisturizer after as this leaves my skins pretty rough
Hannah G.
Great for removing all types of make up especially stubborn eye make up. It's really light and feels like cleaning your face with water. It is fairly cheap and can last a fair while. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.