BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Love this makeup remover wont use any others as my akin is very sensitive to other ones so I only use this one and I adore it as it removes everything off your face
Felicia S.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE this make up remover! A girl recommended it on YouTube, and I'm so glad I tried it. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry. I use it over my eyes and it doesn't burn like some products because the skin around the eyes are thin.
Grace P.
I bought the travel size to see whether or not micellar waters were worth the hype- this one gets quite good reviews. I bought it from Superdrug, and it wasn't pricey whatsoever- very good value.

It gets the job done- however, it won't completely strip every makeup particle from your face in one swipe, you'll have to use at least a couple of cotton pads to remove the maximum amount of makeup.
Becca C.
Reading
I love this product! I use it every single night before I go to bed to take my makeup off! Removes every single bit of it so gentle on my skin, I use it with a cotton pad. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone! I don't only use it to take off my makeup I use it on the mornings to clean my face
carolina c.
Lisbon
I love this. It takes the majority of my makeup off, even eye makeup like waterproof eyeliner or mascara and it's super gentle on the skin. This micellar water gives my skin an hidrated and radient look. The perfect first step to your skin routine.
Erin K.
I really love this micellar water as a facial cleanser. I use a babywipe to remove my makeup first (yeahhhh don't judge) and then I use this to get a real deep clean, always leaves my face super clean. I have quite dry skin so I prefer to use the oil infused one as it tends to leave my skin feeling more hydrated but the travel sized one is an essential for any weekend trip, such good value for money aswell
Noely Isabel B.
Doral, FL
This is the product that I’m never going to renounce.... I love how does it removes my makeup and how does my skin feels after remove the foundation and eyeshadow
Suzy S.
Toronto
This is my holy grail. Can't live without it. It totally removes all my makeup without any hard scrubbing. Even waterproof makeup. Totally recommend this product.
Hina A.
The best makeup remover available in the market! It's very gentle on the skin and removes makeup completely even liquid lipsticks and waterproof gel liners! 1 bottle lasts a long time and it's very affordable too! I would definitely repurchase it!
Georgia P.
Best makeup remover I have used so far. I have eczema and this is fine with my skin. It removes all of my makeup, leaving my face clean. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I would highly recommend it to people, even if you don't wear makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.