BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Monika C.
This is my best product of all times ! It is as good as bioderma sensibio which is much more expensive. It lasts for ever. It takes the make up off
Nicely and doesn't irritate the eyes. Fragrance free !
noha k.
garnier water make up cleaner its so good actually againand again my favorite it met my expectations great value for price so gentle on skin and i use it daily its perfect i would recommend it for anyone
Tatiana C.
London
The absolute best micellar water out there. I used to be a lover of makeup wipes, when I started using this I didn't go back. This takes my makeup off without scrubbing too hard and my skin feels amazing!
Lucy J.
upton, upton
This cleansing water is the best one I have tried to date! It is easy ot apply and has a smooth application, not only that but it has a great feel to the skin leaving it feeling greasy nor dry. I would most defiantly purchase again and would also recommend
yasmeen s.
manchester
love this product i use it every day because i live the packaging as it looks classy i got it from boots in the uk and i’ve got it once but i would get it again definetly and i think it should smell nicer
Rose F.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
This Micellar water is a perfect product for both removing makeup and helping keep skin moisturised and feeling fresh and clean. My skin is sensitive and many other makeup removers leave my face red and hot, but this product does not so I would highly recommend for sensitive skin!
Khloud S.
Montabaur
It's the perfect product i have ever used for my skin, it cleans deeply and makes my skin so fresh and healthy, specially that I have a dry and sensitive skin so i use it twice in the day and it's done ✅
Dannijella B.
This product is very refreshing! It makes your skin feel amazing after using it it is very effective for me and is a great product and is very gentle on ur skin and healthy! I was definitely buy it again!!
Tyler M.
Birmingham , west midlands
I absolutely love this micellar water I use it every day the packaging is lovely but definitely meets my expectations I dont use anything else I’m a repeat user there is no need for improvement I love it
Jessica L.
Toronto, ON
Love this to take off eye makeup. It does a great job with water proof/tough mascara. I also use this to go over my face after my foaming cleanser to get any of the residual makeup that may have lingered.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.