BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Maya H.
pickering, ON
I use this makeup remover every night and absolutely love it. It takes off literally everything and is amazing. I recommend it to everyone that uses a makeup remover. It isn't very expensive at all.
Mademoiselle C.
Brussel
Ok ladies,

the truth is, I am a lazy girl. Especially after a long day of work. So going back home and thinking about how to remove my makeup, wash my face, apply my hundred creams gives me nightmare and nothing but less courage.

But I found the one simmple solution I needed in this product. To be honest, I don't use it everyday, only when I'm really tired and don't wanna spend hours in the bathroom.
It does his job by providing a fresh, cleaned, soft skin, although I know I have makeup particles left.

So for me, there's nothing to exceptional about it.
Maddy A.
This is such a nice makeup remover and I feel like it took dirt off my face too it was good value and not to pricey witch is always good I got this product at Walmart I would recommend this to anyone
Kitzia E.
Veracruz, Veracruz
¡Dejen de hacer lo que estén haciendo! Vamos a platicar del Agua Micelar de Garnier "My Love" es mi fav de favs en aguas micelares, me encanta usarla en mi rutina diaria de belleza, refresca limpia y mantiene el rostro libre de imperfecciones, yo suelo usarla por las mañanas, por las noches y para desmaquillarme el rostro, deja la piel reconfortante y limpia. En Walmart la encuentras en $99mxn y en ocasiones 2 x $159 mxn.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I absolutely love Garnier Micellar water. I used to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup at the end of the day but now I use an oval cotton pad and Garnier Miscellar water to remove it. I honestly wouldn't go back to using wipes now. Micellar water removes all of your makeup very easily (even waterproof makeup) and it clears so much more off your skin than wipes do. You can tell from just clearing your skin with it even when you don't have makeup on. I would definitely recommend it. It's really good value for money and I've never had any skin issues after using :)
member-0b1c9
I love micellar water! However I would say the garner micellar water is slightly pricey. I would use it and it goes a long way however I wouldn’t recommend purchasing unless it was on offer. Thanks
Phaedra D.
This is the best face cleansing water i have ever used. I have oily skin and this makes my face very soft! I use it in the morning, i let it dry for a second and then put on my makeup. I also use it before sleeping, it takes of my makeup fast and effortless.
I recommend this to people with oily skin because it makes your face shine without looking oily.
Nicole M.
Moncton, NB
I seriously wish I could give this 6/5 stars. started using this product a week ago and my face has never been this smooth and clear. I have the worst sensitive skin and any thing I put on my face that had chemicals in it would break me out and as soon as i started using this my face cleared up! takes off makeup really well too which is always a plus!
Sian S.
Leicester
I swear by this! This helps my skin so much and always makes it look so fresh and free! You don’t need a lot of product and it take off so much of your makeup it’s unreal!!!! This is my holy grail!💖💖
Mikenna S.
Burnaby, BC
I just recently switched from a toner to the micellar water and I'm already liking the results much more. It doesn't burn since there is no alcohol in the water but it still is so effective when cleaning the face. It also doesn't feel super oily which is a giant plus. I don't think I'll ever go back to using toners, the micellar water is far superior.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.