BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannon l.
Brighton
I love this stuff for taking off my makeup, its the only thing I use. Can't beat a good Micellar Water for that stubborn eye makeup. Its very good value for money as a little bit goes a long way!
Maria F.
es un producto super bueno, en realidad cumple con lo que promete... Quita super hiper mega bien el maquillaje de los ojos y en general lo retira muy bien, además no deja sensación grasosa
Min C.
Seaford
I use this micellar cleansing water all the time, it clean feb and it didn't try my skin. Most importantly it do not have any smell. I have bought this so many times and will keep using it
Josie M.
Warrington, Cheshire
It's alright as a cleaner, as in it gets rid of makeup etc. But it doesn't do anything to tone from my experience. Doesn't help improve acne either so I wouldn't recommend it to be honest.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
This is the best micellar water I've ever used and it's at an amazing drugstore price point - it also often goes on sale or comes in a value pack (2 for 1) so everybody should really pick it up!
Sara B.
I use this as a makeup remover every day they sell it in my local drugstore. It does a good job at removing the makeup and doesn't leave my skin too dry afterwards as it is very gentle. I'd recommend you give it a try and see for yourself
member-a14ce
Not bad at all. I have used better products before but I can't say that it doesn't do it's job. It's great at removing makeup from face and around eyes and leave your face feeling fresh and clean. It's very cheap so for the price you definitely can't complain.
Karina C.
Este producto no me gustó, la verdad me pareció a mi gusto un poco grasoso y en realidad no me quitó el maquillaje, sólo lo disolvió un poco pero tuve que usar más producto de lo que uso con otros y solo por eso me parece que no es tan bueno al menos para mí
Lauren B.
Dublin
I use this for taking my makeup off and i think its brilliant and its also not cheap but i find my makeup comes off easy except eyeliner i noticed my skin is very dry since i start using it
Charlotte B.
Northamptonshire , Brackley
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this micellar water. I will never use make up wipes again! It made my skin feel so smooth and there was no pulling or rubbing my skin sore to be able to get my makeup off!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.