BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

member-eaed5b6ef
Stockport, Cheshire
Really can't fall out with this product, does exactly what you expect, takes makeup off easy and doesn't irritate the skin. Really easy and quick way to take makeup off, me and my mum use this regularly!
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I've been recently using this and I really like it. I removed a my make up and my face feels refreshing and brighten in a way. My dark bags under my eyes some what faded a bit. I don't know if it's because I've been drinking more water and having a full nights sleep. But I'm hoping this product helped. :) I love this and I'm absolutely going to repurchase again.
Sarah i.
toronto
Love love this product! A must have for my bathroom. Removes all my makeup however my mascara is still a bit tough to remove. It dries out my skin however I usually get that with most makeup removers.
Mithika R.
Brampton, ON
Honestly, I'd never heard of this until I walked into a Walmart and saw it on the shelf. I took the plunge and spent the $7 on it. And it's been a god send. No more makeup wipes, no raw face, no harsh chemicals. This product is incredibly smooth for the skin and even leaves it with a soft shine that fades naturally. I would recommend this as a go to makeup product!
Poppy B.
Bewdley
Wipes away makeup with ease. This product removes all makeup residue and helps make my skin feel smooth and cleansed. Very easy to use and is very gentle on my skin which is sensitive. Would recommend.
Ruby A.
I use this cleanser every day to take off my makeup and I love it, great for sensitive skin and is very gentle on your face. It's not pricey at all and is good value. I would recommend this to anyone.
Souhaila 👑.
I have a sensitive skin and also dry if i apply some bad product on my face it's get all red
I tried
And i love big things 4
Made for people who search for an effective and easy to use cleanser to remove make-up and clean your dry skin gently while moisturizing and soothing cleans and removes make-up, soothes and protects from dryness in one step without rinsing face, eyes and lips enriched with moisturizing glycerin
Chloe G.
Loved this, it lasts a long time. I used it with cotton wool pads and it removed any left over makeup and made my skin feel great. Very affordable and easy to use.
Bella |.
Out of all the micellar waters I've used I'd definitely say this is the best by far! I brought this multiple times and loved it but then went for a cheaper micellar water just for comparisons sake and I could tell a difference for sure. The other micellar water didn't really do anything other than remove my makeup after a few swipes using cotton pads. The Garnier Micellar Water had a slight scent I'd say that I wasn't too sure about but then when I used it I found it not only removed my makeup gently and well but also made my skin has a soft texture to it! Would buy again for certain.
Emma M.
Northern Ireland
I don't know what I would do without this product now! I had got into the bad habit of quickly removing my makeup with wipes however with this cleaning water it is just as easy but is kinder to the skin. It is gentle and soothing to use and definitely helps remove any impurities. It has benefited my skincare routine massively
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.