BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Siobhan P.
Ripon street , Gateshead
This is my favourite makeup remover I love this and the oil infused micellar water for when my skin is dry however when it’s normal I do use this , it is very cheap
In my opinion which is great because it’s a brilliant product I don’t get sore skin when using this either like I do with many other removers. I find it takes off all of my makeup and I have no “ need” for water however I do still wash as well for good hygiene and hydration.
loren c.
Absolutely love this product! It takes my make up right off. Even when im wearing a glittery shadow it leaves nothing behind. Honestly i had doubts about the product because I mean its water but oh my god it has changed my skincare routine. Before i had to scrub to get my make up off but with this all i need is a cotton pad with a little bit of this and it comes straight off so easily. 10/10 would recommend
Rebecca L.
I can see why people love this product, i very much enjoyed it, however after about 2 weeks of using it i broke out terribly! It does remove all traces of make up which i love but i didn't love the break outs i had. I would recommend tis to others who's skin isn't as sensitive as mine
Kimberly P.
I recently got this and am in love with it!! It took some time getting used to not rinsing it off. But it takes all my makeup off easily and feels light on my skin and because I'm acne prone I love that it's not greasy and clogging my pores!
olivia l.
Crumpsall , M84jq
When you're feeling too lazy to take your makeup off with water and a facial scrub, this is the perfect solution. I just squirt a little onto a cotton pad and swipe it around my face, it gets every bit of dirt out my face that a wipe wouldn't get. It's also great at removing the mighty waterproof mascara and isn't too harsh on your eyes. I would recommend this to anyone, and for the price it is a steal.
Abbie G.
Motherwell, ML
i use this product to remove my makeup and the end of the day as i find it much softer than makeup wipes. i also use this product to clean my skin in the morning and during the day when i don't wear makeup. this product removes stubborn and waterproof makeup with ease and doesn't sting when removing eye products. the packaging isn't great as it spills everywhere if the lid is open and it falls. apart from that i would definitely recommend and buy again.
Eabha C.
Dublin
Amazing product! Hands down my favorite makeup remover all together. Would recommend to all skin types. The miceller ingredient leaves the skin feeling fresh and not greasy. For the price you get either a small or large bottle they're both amazing value for money.
Samantha P.
bracknell
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I
Use this every day after I have taken my make up off... well what I thought I took off. It gets every bit of makeup off your face.
Get a cottenwool pad, dampen it with the micellar water and wipe over face. It literally attracts all stubborn makeup and leaves face feeling fresh and tingly. It even takes off stubborn waterproof mascara!! I would highly recommend!!
Cindy V.
Rimouski
It's inexpensive and it works great! Best of both world! It removes dirt from skin really fast. It can replace 2 products i usually buy to clean your skin. And it replace another product i use to buy that i don't buy anymore: makeup remover! I really recommend it!
emna b.
This product greatly surprised me and I would highly recommend it for anyone in search of a good Micellar water that perfectly cleanses your face without dehydrating or irritating your skin. In fact, Garnier offers a similar product to Bioderma's micelle solution sensibio H20, there's practically no difference  and it is a way better bargain price and size wise.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.