BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannon J.
GARNER SKIN ACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANING WATER  Such an easy way to remove makeup!the micellar water is great for sensitive skin, it cleanses your face with no perfumes, it soothes nicely all you have to do is apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe your face eye and lips with no ringing needed! I brought the product from my local drugstore for 4.99!
Richarda A.
London
This Micellar Cleasing Water is my favourite product at the momento. I bought it in Italy and I have the maxi bottle (400 ml). It is really gentle on my face and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
I definitely recommend this product to you!
Makeup W.
London, Stanmore
Love this so much it's very good at completely taking of your makeup and cleaning your pores, I find that this really makes my skin clean, I use this with a cotton pad but I end up using about 15 to 20 cotton pads to completely get my makeup off 💗 but this is a really nice skin care product it leaves my skin feeling very smooth after, I love it !
Kristina P.
Peterborough, ON
Love this product! It is super gentle on my skin with no burn like I get from some makeup removers. And I absolutely love being able to use this on my eye makeup and not be scared to have it irritate my eyes.
Anisa J.
Leeds
It's a very good micellar water, it easily removes all the makeup. The only downside is that it leaves a weird sensation on the skin that I personally don't like so every time I use it I have to wash my face.
Giorgia S.
I was serching for a make-up remover that wasn't too aggressive on my skin and thankfully I found it!!! It hasn't got a scent so it doesn't irritate your skin! It is also hypoallergenic
It's very affordable!!!
Jodie C.
A great product for removing makeup. If you use your usual makeup remover then go over with the micellar water you'll see how much you've missed. Kind to skin, feels refreshing and clean. Comes in a range of sizes for on the go or to stock up. I have a 700ml bottle you can buy from most drugstores or your local supermarket retailing for only £7.00 which is worth it.
Miyah C.
Rosemount , Aberdeen
I love micellar water! I used this everyday to take off my makeup. I wear a full face near enough everyday and his just literally wipes it all away. It can sometimes sting my eyes when taking off mascara but I do make my cotton pads very wet with the micellar. Effortless though and you feel clean after cleansing with it. Which to me is important.
Jennifer S.
satu mare
is one of my favorite makeup removers and cleaners. remove the makeup so good and leave the skin very smooth . is also good for daily care , cleanses the face very good
Georgia H.
manchester
Other than baby wipes, Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is the only way I'll remove makeup, it's gentle on my skin and very effective. I buy this repeatedly. There is no faults with this. It has easy to use packaging and removes makeup easily without irritation. I'd recommend this to anyone that needs a new cleanser :)
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.