BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brooke M.
I love this stuff. Takes time off of removing my makeup which is great. It does burn if you get it in your eye though which is unfortunate because eye makeup is one of the hardest things to remove and one of the best things to use this product for.
Jen G.
Seaside, CA
10/10 would recommend. I don’t really understand what “Micellar” is but this is Stellar water that makes you feel refreshed without feeling sticky or like you have residue on your face. Use with cotton rounds instead of balls for the best results.
Marisa M.
San Diego, CA
I was a little confused about how to use this product. I don’t normally use cotton swabs so getting used to the idea of using a facial cleanser with them was kind of awkward. I don’t think I’d buy this over standard makeup removing cleansing wipes.
Nina L.
I've used this product multiple times. I don't feel like this really takes any of my make-up off that I just end up using my go-to makeup remover products. I feel like it's not worth the hype, but I use it when I I haven't had time to get more makeup remover.
Aubrey G.
Ravenswood, WV
I love this stuff, it takes off my makeup effortlessly and even when I dont wear makeup I use it to refresh my skin before bedtime, Its nice knowing it draws out impurities and it makes my skin feel very clean and refreshed with each and every use.
elyse H.
Melville, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This product works great, is gentle and is very reasonably priced. I use it at night to remove makeup and in the morning to refresh my skin. Not giving it five stars because there is sometimes left over makeup when I have a full face of makeup on.
Sara A.
Flat Rock, MI
Love this! removes makeup so well, as well as cleaning your actual skin. I’m actually going to have to buy the full size product Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Aria B.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite make up remover/gentle cleanser. I use this product after every makeup application. Very gentle on skin, no burning. I’ve used and purchased this product multiple times. Easy to store, easy to use. Definitely would buy it again.
Kaelin C.
Haymarket, VA
I have been loving micellar water as a first step in my evening skincare routine to remove makeup, especially around the eyes. This is the best value micellar water that I have seen, and definitely does the trick. I also like that it is unscented.
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my every day go to for makeup removal before cleansing! I barely need any to remove even my waterproof makeup! It isn’t oily nor does it irritate my very sensitive skin. Super helpful for a full glam look that I can take off in 20 seconds!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.