BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Emily A.
I actually love this product it's nice and smooth on my face and it's great as it is suitable for sensitive skin honestly AMAZING !!! Also there is no perfume which is awesome.
محبي N.
Um El Fahem |
I listing about this so much and they say so good for this i want trying for my skin care products ❤✋👌👏👏👏😍😍😍 Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Asma K.
this product is an amzing which is really handy for those long nights out and your tired and you just want to get the makeup of quickly and effectively then this is your hero to reach out too,the smell is really nice and suttle and the price of this is great....
Alexandra G.
I couldn't decide if I should by it or not, I was in debt for like 2 months. Everytime I saw it at the store, I was like "Uhm...", but after sometime I said I can give it a try. Well, since then, we are unseparable. I like the way it leaves my face, it removes the make-up easy and fast and it has no smell, which is a plus for me. I also use it when I wake up and have to clean my face or during the day when I don't have to go out and I get super oily. My skin is sensitive and I haven't had any problems with it so far, didn't cause acnee or redness or anything like that. I honestly recommend it! 😊
This is really good for taking off makeup with cotton pads. Once you apply it on the cotton pad, you put it on your eye, the eyeshadow goes really quickly. I recommend you then wash your face with water after your done applying the product.
Jordane M.
Ardrossan
Great at removing make up quickly and effectively and feels quite qentle on the skin. L'Oréal do a great range of micellar waters for all different skin types and are just as good, if not better, than some of the more popular/pricier ones.
Jaclynn S.
Pickering, Ontario
I really like this Micellar Water, I mainly use it when I clean up fall out or if I'm cleaning up eyeliner. But I have used this for removing my eye makeup before and it worked great. The only issue I had was it stings my eyes if I get it in my eye, my eyes are very sensitive so I was expecting that. I have also used it to get off my ColourPop Ultra Matte Lips, they are the most long-lasting lip product I have tried and it gets most of it off. All in all I would recommend this.
Miriam M.
marbella
El agua micelar que retira todo tipo de maquillaje que hay en la cara , te deja la piel con un tacto suave con la mezcla de aceites que contiene el agua micelar yo la recomiendo
Natalie C.
Toronto
This product is really good. It removes all of my makeup, even mascara! It leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. It's really gentle around the eyes and it's not oily what so ever.
Maria Grazia D.
Harrow London
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water is the best product to clean my face in the evening, it is not aggressive in the skin, odorless with great value for money...so good😍
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.