BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Chanel M.
I use this daily to remove my makeup and it works so well. I also use it to remove eye makeup and it doesn't irritate my skin so it's a 2 in 1. It really gets into my pores and removes any dirt on my skin. Really recommend trying it out!!
Karen G.
It's a good product to clean your skin, even if you use bb cream or sun screen protector you can remove it easly!
Muy mascara is water proof so, is difficult remove with oil free products
Brogan-Rose G.
Tamworth, Staffs
Will always use this product, I use it to remove my eye makeup, as mascara comes of so easily with it. Or just to cleanse my skin when I feel I need it. Super hydrating as well as cleansing your skin.
member-53c94
Me desmaquilló muy rápido, sin embargo la usé menos del mes porque me sacaba brotes de acné, a pesar de tener la versión para piel sensible, en primera instancia la compre por tener un bajo precio y ser una marca reconocida.
Paula M.
Granada
This is the micellar cleansing water that I'm using at the moment and It's the best of all that I've tried before. It wipe off your make up so easily and hydrate your skin. It's a must have!
Samantha H.
I love this product. I have sensitive skin and some products can irritate my eyes. This product takes off the hardest mascara and eye make up. This is a must for me !!
This product works wonders when removing makeup! I use this product all the time on myself and my clients! It is such good value for money too! The packaging is simple and easy on the eye and I buy this product repeatedly!
Lily O.
This product is really good value for money not that pricey, is a drugstore brand so would be able to get locally. Very good at cleansing the skin and removing make up.
Zeina C.
Best cleansing water ever!!! It hydrates my skin and refreshes it. It's very effective and very gentle, also it's not pricey at all every one can buy it. I recommend it
jasmine a.
Removes even waterproof eye make up very easily without having to rub eyes vigourously. Very gentle on the skin and eyes and doesn't dry out dry skin, with a scent that is not too overpowering. definately would repurchase.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.