BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Elisha P.
kidderminster
My friend brought this and said it made her skin go all red and itchy (she has sensitive skin) so so gave it to me to give it a try, I absolutely loved it, it would take my makeup off straight away X
Ailish M.
Belfast
Removes makeup very effectively, however this product is very drying and skin does not feel great after. Find that mascara is not always removed, and have to go with another cleanser.
Ally K.
This stuff saved my skin from annoying breakouts. And it's great when I'm too tired to wash my face. Takes off most makeup. Leaves my skin soft and clean and doesn't cause breakouts.
Courtney E.
I absolutely love this product! I usually get the travel sized packaging as it is much more handy to carry around! (as little as 1 pound) it very easily removes all makeup and digs up the dirt thats hidden in my face.
I have used this for such a long time now and although i have fairly sensitive skin, it has left my skin feeling clean and healthy after every use!
I also use this product to clean up mistakes when im doing my makeup as it doesnt smudge the makeup it just picks it up with no hassle!
Aynsleigh T.
London
I absolutely love this, I have really sensitive skin and this removes all traces of makeup without irritation. Since switching to this I've noticed a definite improvement in my skin.
Jesika W.
Love this, I recently bought the travel size one as I do travel a lot around the world. It lasts ages and is handy for popping in your suitcase. It's lovely on my skin, feels fresh, doesn't harm in any way. It enhances my skin doing this daily
Theresa M.
Dunmurry , Belfast
I love this product. By far my favourite makeup remover. It makes my skin feel so fresh! I buy the big bottle as it lasts so long. The travel sized bottles are amazing for on the go!
Kira W.
Perfect for taking off make up as you do not feel like you are smeering it further into the skin like you do with whipes...I still personally prefer to wash my face with water after
paige m.
So soft on the skin takes makeup off so easily especially with eye makeup , i have sensitive skin and havent had a problem with breakouts with this product! so affordable would totally reccomend can also be bought in most supermarkets/drugstores
Fahima C.
This is a great makeup remover and cleanser to use. It's also one of the popular brands people repeatedly use and when it was my first time using it I didn't know what to expect because it had a reasonable price and was popular at the same time.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.