BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
McKayla K.
Burlington ON
This product is a staple in my skin care regimen. It's removes all my makeup (even waterproof) with out irritating my eyes or skin. This is the first micellar water I have used and it makes me want to try more. The only issue I have with this product is that is leaves my soon feeling slightly greasy after using. Overall a solid product.
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
I bought this product for a friend and they said it was great so i decided to purchase this item for myself witch was very great value and the packaging is lovely and i must say it removes all dirt from my pores and removes make up to my face just feels so much better now and cleaning i use this item before bed and when i wake up before i start my day i use it every single day without fail and the smell is lovely to i would recommend this item to others for sure
Denise C.
Elmsdale , NS
A great product. Does not sting my eyes like other micellar waters and removes make-up easily. It does not dry out my skin nor leave it feeling greasy. It is incredibly affordable and is a definite dupe for the Bioderma micellar water. I've tried both and they are very much the same.
Kelly B.
Berwick Road, Blackpool
I really like this product - I find it really gentle on the skin and effectively removes make up (and tough eye make up) quickly and easily! Very good for when i'm in a rush to take my make up off. However, I do find that I have to double cleanse with this product as it leaves some make up residue behind. It's very good value though in my opinion and I've re-purchased this multiple times. It's much better for your skin that make up wipes and I would highly recommend!
Chelsea K.
This is my favourite makeup remover to use. It removes all my makeup, not waterproof though. and it is really gentle on my skin. I have tried other micellar waters and personally i feel like this one is the most effective. I would definitely recommend this product to others and it is also super affordable
Natasha C.
Baie-Comeau
I love this product but i have to take a make up remover after because this water don't bring all the make up with him ! But after i take this cleansing water, i feel great and fresh. So for me it's a final product for cleaning my face. But i understand why everybody like this product!
Claude C.
I love this product. When I wake up in the morning, my face is super oily so I usually use this to help clean my skin and it makes my skin feel fresh and clean. Also, when I take off my makeup with the Netrogena makeup remover wipes, it usually doesn't get off ALL the makeup, which can clog pores. So I use this product to take off EVERY spec of makeup. It's quick and easy. It also won't break anyone out, even if you're super acne prone like myself. I recommend this.
Alice W.
This is a lifesaver! If you are lazy like me and cannot be bothered to do a full skincare routine every night this product is perfect for you!! All you have to do I put a little bit on a cotton pad wipe on you face and your makeup is off!! It also smells really good so that's a bonus
Nicole W.
Wolverhampton, Penn
TRUST ME, THIS IS HEAVEN! I've brought it so many times and took it with me everywhere. I DEFFO recommended this to literally EVERYONE! This is amazing because when you use wipes to remove your make up, then you think your face is clean- WRONG! Once you've used wipes, use this cleansing with cotton wool and you'll still see dirt on it, keep using until it's clean then that's when your face is fully clean! Really helps with pores, they magically disappear, I promise you!
Rebecca J.
County Durham, U.K.
I use this every night without fail, I use this even to just clean my skin (those makeup free days), it makes my skin feel fresh and soft, it's not oily which is great! Also when my skin is breaking out, I feel like this helps A LOT to calm my skin down. I would definitely recommend this and I would definitely not travel without it now!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.