BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paige H.
My absolute favourite go to cleanser. I love this micellar water! It's soft and gentle easy to use cannot fault it at all. I love that aswell as the big size bottles you can get the 'on the go' sizes too which I think is useful for travelling. This has become a regular part of my skincare regime. It's also universal as can be used as a cleanser but also to remove makeup too.
Sarosh I.
Lahore, Pakistan
The only product I used to remove my makeup was wipes. But ever since I came across this product, I am absolutely loving it. This product works 100x better than cleansing wipes. Definitely worth the investment. You go, Garnier!
Chloe E.
Granite micellar cleansing water, it's really great, its soft and gentle on the skin and makes it easier to get a deep cleanse, it leaves you feeling fresh, vibrant and ready to tackle the day with clear skin, its a must have!
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
I thought I would try this as everybody has been raving about it. But when I tried it, it felt to greasy on my skin and really didn't like the smell. I found it burned my skin slightly as well. It just obviously didn't agree with my skin, but it seems a lot of people like this product so good for them. There are several skin products by garnier I have tried and thought were very good.
Becca W.
This is a good cleanser but I feel like you have to use too much to take off your makeup it's very gentle and doesn't burn, it removes eye makeup easily but I would recommend going back over with another load to cleanse after removal, a lot of you tubers hyped about this and I can see why but you might want to use a moisturizer after as this leaves my skins pretty rough
Hannah W.
Millington, York
Really nice product. It was perfect for my eyelashes taking off eye makeup because it’s soft and no harsh perfumes! It hasn’t really got a smell. Quite expensive but somewhat worth it if you need to be delicate on the eyes!
Lauren B.
A product that is raved about for all the right reasons. Works perfect if you have oily or combination skin. I like to use this as a morning cleanser to wake up my skin with the refreshing yet gentle coolness. It helps to remove any dirt. At night it’s a good one to use before or after your facial cleanser to get rid of any last traces of makeup and soothe your skin.
Lady G.
Doral, FL
¡Excelente! Me encanta el agua micellar de Garnier, de hecho no solo lo utilizo para desmaquillar sino también para limpiar el rostro al final del día aunque no lleve maquillaje, y para retirar el pegamento de mis pestañas postizas y también limpiar mis esponjas, es un éxito total.
💐*Catalina F.
Santiago
La adoro!, quita todo el maquillaje muy rápido y no tengo que batallar casi, no es tan cara a mi parecer y es fácil de encontrar en farmacias, lo único malo que le veo es que no remueve maquillaje waterproof, pero fuera de eso es muy buen producto.
RECOMENDADO
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
A great micellar water that is extremely affordable and does the same job as cult favourites like Bioderma. I always make sure I'm stocked up on this for quick touch ups, gentle eye make up removal and lazy days when I don't want to do a full cleansing routine. It works really well and doesn't irritate my eyes at all or cause any breakouts. Will continue to repurchase.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.