BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Holly H.
stanley
Find this great even if it isn't removing makeup. Cleanses skin very well. Can buy this from pound land for the small bottle so if very cheap and amazing for the price.
Vicky x.
Leicester
In my opinion,this product doesn't do what it's supposed to as it doesn't completely remove makeup no matter how much you use it and you cannot use it around your eyes if you have sensitive skin as it stings therefore I don't think this product is worth buying!
Anne K.
Almere
Takes off all the makeup without irritating the skin in any way. The big bottle will last you a really long time and its super cheap. Ive been using this for years now.
Alyssa S.
For the price I think this product is very good. The packaging is nice and clear and it also removes your makeup pretty easily. On the downside it does leave your face feel very stiff and dry rather then fresh. I do like this product though and would buy again.
trio t.
karachi
This is literally on the best inventions ever!!!
You dont need buy different makeup removers for your eyes,face or lips, just have this and you have it. Its magic in a bottle.
Just add a few drops of it on a cotton pad and watch your makeup get removed like magic.
I once got a drop of it in my eye while cleaning my eye makeup and the next thought i had was "darn, ill have to see a doc now" but the other second i realized nothing happened to my eye. Not even minor irritation.
Highly recommended
Sinead T.
The Garnier Micellar Water has been a staple in my skincare and make up routine for the last 3 years! I don't think I've ever taken off my make up with anything else other than this product!
josiphine j.
jendouba
in fact i'm in love with this product  the 'micellar' solution swiftly removes all traces of make-up and acts like a purifying magnet on skin's surface to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities. So gentle, skin feels soothed and toned.Efficient and easy to use product that cleanses and removes make-up gently in 1 stepHydrates skinSuitable for face, eyes and lipsNo need to rinse or rub - Instantly remove make-up and impuritiesSuitable for sensitive skin: Hypollergenic, Fragrance Free, Dermotologically & Ophthalmologically tested Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Amy K.
I love this product. It's amazing for removing makeup, especially if you wear a lot of makeup. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean, it's definitely a part of my daily morning routine.
Elisa B.
Canning Town, London
Nice product at affordable price. It does what it promises. I used for a while but probably it is not the best option if you have normal/dry skin like myself as it is a little too aggressive.
Georgia W.
Cardiff
Obsessed with this product, use it every day to remove my makeup, very gentle on the skin and great value for money. I do have to use quite a bit but I wear heavy makeup so that is expected!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.