BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Berenice S.
I really love this product, it does not leave my skin oily and it removes all the makeup, only a few drops are enough. I can use it in the area of ​​the eyes and do not irritate or red. Its size is perfect to be able to handle it. What I like the most is that it is easy to get when it runs out.
Danielle F.
Skegness
Nice little handy product to have on the go and in my makeup bag for when I'm out and about with work. Always feel like my face is fully clean from makeup when I use Garnier Miceller water. Would like to try some of the different varieties like the oil infused one see if it works even better for me.
Lily D.
london
This is an amazing face cleanser and make up remover, the only reason I don't give it 5* is that it doesn't remove waterproof eye make up as well as the oil infused version which is by far my favourite product. If you don't use waterproof make up or have oily skin then this product will work great.
Aimee L.
Empire parade, Belfast
I love this cleansing water! It doesn't need rinsed off and leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. The packaging is nice and it's simple to use. It removes my makeup well including waterproof mascara! You don't need to rinse this product off your face which is great when you're tired or in a rush!
isabella d.
I have been using this product for quite a long time and it has always worked well for me. It effectively removes my makeup whilst cleansing my face and in my opinion I feel all of the dirt and excess makeup is removed from my pores. I can't imagine using a different product for removing my makeup.
Afnan A.
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF! I've genuinely never came across a make up remover as great as this one. I went to a makeup master class and received the small size in a goody bag. Now that I'm coming close to finishing it, I won't hesitate to buy the full sized bottle. Make up users, you need this!!!
I love animals ..
Great for convenience and simply taking your makeup of in a hurry! Regular use Did however make my eyes a little dry so I now only use it minimally. I've found that prices vary depending on where you get it from.
Katie B.
Telford, Telford
This product is a staple in my cleansing routine. I have sensitive skin and this is so gentle on it. I love the travel sized one as I can just pack it away in a weekend bag. I'm a repeat buyer and I don't think I'll ever stop using this product! I've never seen it for more than £5 so it's great value.
Denisa T.
Romania,TM
I've stumbled upon this at the drugstore and removing makeup has been a lot easier ever since I purchased this amazing cleansing water. Would definitely recommend this amazing product.
Daily_Glamsss10🌸 d.
I'm really impressed with this product it removes everything off my face without having to rub your my face I only struggle with removing water proof mascara but their is a formula made for that.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.