BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Crystal M.
Orland, CA
This stuff is the only makeup remover that doesn’t cause my eyes to swell, and for that I am eternally grateful. This stuff melts off all my waterproof eye makeup.
Amber E.
Wilmington, NC
I love this stuff! It takes off my make up with no problem! It doesn't smell bad like some other makeup removers and it is oil free. One bottle lasts me like 2 months.
Gabby L.
LA
I really enjoy using this product. Leaves you feeling fresh without drying you out. I got the 3.4 oz size at the drug store in case I want to travel with it but honestly have been using it on the regular especially in the morning to refresh my skin from the overnight products.
Sydnee C.
Gig Harbor, WA
I Love this Garnier cleansing water! It removes makeup very easily without harsh scrubbing! It has great packaging too! It definitely exceeded my expectations! I will be purchasing again and recommending to all my friends and family members. #complimentary #influenster #contest
Kelly M.
I prefer to use this as a morning “refresh” before applying makeup to remove debris and oils beforehand. It doesn’t do a great job at removing makeup (rubbing and skin tugging is required) but it is effective for light makeup removal. Overall great product for the price point.
Katherine K.
Love this product! I use it Morning and night to wipe away impurities and excess oil. It makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated, without weighing it down. This is a serious must have for the upcoming winter but also during the summer when it’s hotter and you’re more active.
Asia D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this! I use it at night before bed when I don’t have enough time or energy to take a shower but still want to wipe all the dirt and grime from the day off of my face! I’d totally recommend this product to anyone that’s like for a new facial cleanser that isn’t too harsh!
Evelyn P.
I have sensitive skin so sometimes I find it hard to find skin care products that work well with my skin, but I’ve found this micellar water to be gentle on my skin and a great way to remove my makeup. I use this and the ponds cleanser then cleanse my skin with a cleanser and find my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Blake P.
Guilford
This facial cleanser is by far the best makeup remover I know! I first got this product in March 2017 for about $4.00 at Walmart. I share this facial cleanser with my twin sister, which we both heavily use daily. There still is about 1/5 of the product left after nearly a year!
megan z.
Henderson , NV
I love using the Micellar water after I’ve cleansed my face as an additional layer of makeup remover to ensure it removes all my makeup! I usually use 2-3 cotton pads till my cotton pad is completely white. This is wayyy cheaper than makeup remover wipes and does the job well!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.