BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lauren E.
Denton Manchester , M342BL
This is the best makeup remover I've used and it is also good for keeping your skin moisturised and soft, the packaging is nice and it is a great price for the amount of product and I don't see any room for improvement
Israth M.
I love this product it is so good. I first received it as a gift and I haven't stopped buying this product since then. I suffer from acne prone skin and this is ideal for my skin. Really easy to remove make up after a night out. Also ideal for eyes lips and whole face make up. Better than wipes for sure!
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
My favorite makeup remover , it works so well it cleanses and refreshes the skin, it is no need to wash your face after it because it removes all the makeup, but for me I like to wash my face after using makeup remover.
Sonya R.
Being a repeated user of this product, I absolutely love it! It removes all the excess makeup on my face that I may have missed. It also soothes my skin and my dry patches as well, which I always find so hard to find a product that won’t aggravate my skin even more! Couldn’t recommend this product enough!
Bruma G.
Llevo un par de meses usándola y OMG!!! He probado una cantidad considerable de desmaquillantes pero después de probar esta agua, no hubo necesidad de seguir buscando. Cumple todo lo que promete, desmaquillantes, limpiar y tonificar, sin necesidad de enjuague. Anímate a probarla, dudo que te arrepientas.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
I grabed a riny bottle for a once time use kind of thing and I love it! It's now the only makeup remover I use on my face its gental and dosent break me out and it removes my makeup Dowell including my water proof mascaras!
Jessica H.
COURTICE
I have all three versions of this water. I do NOT travel without it. I have never found anything similar to it ever. It is gentle on the skin, no real smell and the price is unbeatable for what the formula can do. I am a repeat buyer all of the time and I always recommend anyone I know to go out and buy it
Rebecca P.
Brights Road, Nuneaton
This. Miceller. Water. Is. LIFE! If I'm honest, I only bought this because I saw it on offer in my local Asda one day and it was the best chance I ever took! One bottle of this lasts me so much longer than any other bottle of miceller water I've tried and it works so well for my skin. Never looking back!
Imogen S.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I'm on my second bottle of this and love it, it gets makeup off super easily and I also use it as a gentle cleanser after removing my makeup. It's incredibly good value, especially as there's always somewhere that has it on offer. I'd definitely recommend this to someone looking for a great makeup remover.
Caz A.
I love this product for a first cleanse or just a quick and easy cleanse when you just want to remove the days dirt and make up and jump into bed. Its so quick and simple to use just pour onto a cotton pad and wipe away. It leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed and even removes stubborn eye make up.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.