BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Asma T.
Dubai
This micellar cleanser is really good. It removes even the most toughest eye liner/mascara in one swipe. It is worth a buy! Try it our for yourself I garauntee you will love it.ūüėć
This is really good for taking off makeup with cotton pads. Once you apply it on the cotton pad, you put it on your eye, the eyeshadow goes really quickly. I recommend you then wash your face with water after your done applying the product.
Laura M.
London, London
Really purifying and light. Didn't feel heavy in my skin and really helped to clean out and refresh my pores. Perfect for combination to oily skin and easy on the bank account too! Definitely recommend
Lauren M.
Wakefield
I used this product for around 6 months it's been my go to, it removes all kinds of makeup even wakterproof and doesn't leave skin feeling oily with it being a water
Jessica W.
I just picked this up at Walmart yesterday and have only used it once and I'm already hooked! It is so, so much more gentle than makeup removing wipes and doesn't leave my skin looking/feeling greasy and doesn't dry out my skin either which I loved! It's super easy to use and was just under $9 so very affordable! You also get a significant amount of it too so it's a steal!
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
This removes makeup but not as quickly as adverts suggests - i've found it takes the same/more effort as a facewipe. It also leaves my skin really dry afterwards so I always moisturise.
savana r.
Streatham , London
I love the non rinse option of this product. Even the most set makeup removes completely and effortlessly. I love the packaging. I adore how refreshed and beautiful skin looks after use.
Sarah G.
Product is so good! I use it ever night before using my soap and glory face cleaner! It does the job and removes makeup without having to wash your face. Just wipe and thats it
Casey D.
Northampton
Really good at removing makeup and also just to clean the skin after a long day. Feel like it really removes all the dirt on top of the skin and leaves me feeling fresh & clean
Marina T.
I'm so glad I found this! I always heard about miscellar water but never knew what it was. It's amazing. Literally removed everything and doesn't leave your skin feeling awful.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.