BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Grace T.
Vancouver
This works just as well as my Bioderma, so why pay more? I use this as my first cleanser to remove makeup (waterproof mascara may require a separate oil-based remover depending on how stubborn it is). Super gentle and effective, plus it is so cheap for the amount you get.
Nkiru O.
Windsor , ON
I love putting on makeup, but the one aspect I do not really like is taking it off. It can be really hard to fully take your makeup off if you do not have great makeup remover. This is why I am so happy to have found the Garnier Micellar water. It is gentle and non-stinging even upon contact with the eyes, it thoroughly removes makeup so you do not even need to wash your face after. really love it.
Claire L.
For starters I love the price of this product!Definatly affordable which is good for those people that dont necessarily wear that much makeup or for those who have just started with makeup (I still use it now and ive been doing my makeup for a long time)!It removes makeup easily with no fuss just be careful of your eyes it got into mine and it does sting haha. Overall a good product does what it says, leaves skin feeling fresh and removes the makeup off your face
Abby C.
Truro, NS
I love love love this stuff. I heard good things about it, so I grabbed it from Walmart and gave it a try - amazing. It's gentle on your skin but removes all your makeup with little to no effort. About $9 for a bottle here, but significantly cheaper than other brands I've seen. I'll definitely be getting another bottle!
Katherine D.
The Garnier micellar water is brilliant! I’ve got the Combination and Sensitive skin micellar water which is incredibly gentle on my skin. It removes all of your makeup with ease, even waterproof eyeliner and mascara! I’ve already purchased a back up for when my other bottle runs out!
Christine T.
Oslo, Norway
I love this product, I use it every day, two times a day! It makes my skin so soft and Nice. It's very effective. The price is good and totally worth it! I i bought this product for the first time one month ago and noe I always make sure to have one in my bathroom.
Laura V.
This removes makeup absolutely amazingly!! I feel like I don't need to scrub really hard and it doesn't make me break out. Although I would advise washing your face with a face wash after because for me it feels quite sticky after removing makeup.
Poppy H.
I absolutely couldn't live without this cleanser! I've repeat-bought this micellar water since it came out and have never used another makeup remover out of choice. It's so gentle on skin, is unperfumed and doesn't even sting if you accidentally get it in your eye 😂 It's one of the best products around for removing all makeup, and makes skin feel clean and refreshed after use. Would definitely recommend this to anybody of any skin type.
jenna g.
Sioux Lookout, ON
This is my all time favourite makeup remover. It is easy to use. I am a repeat user and I use this all the time. I always go back to this. The pricing is incredible. So affordable. Please do not change the formula because it is already perfect!
Sal M.

This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.