BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah K.
I have been through soso many of these, probably about 15 because is have used this for so long and it is my favorite by far ! I prefer it over other brands like simple, etc as it performs the best and doesn't break me out !
Leah P.
Pembrokeshire , Milford Haven
Amazing product! I've been using it for about two years and I love it!!it's so gentle on the skin and don't need a lot of product!! I use it every night to remove my make up and I find it so much better than face wipes it's so quick and easy to put on a cotton pad,it removes all my make up and makes my skin feeling lovely!!its very cheap and I recommend it to everyone.
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
A great micellar water that is extremely affordable and does the same job as cult favourites like Bioderma. I always make sure I'm stocked up on this for quick touch ups, gentle eye make up removal and lazy days when I don't want to do a full cleansing routine. It works really well and doesn't irritate my eyes at all or cause any breakouts. Will continue to repurchase.
💐*Catalina F.
Santiago
La adoro!, quita todo el maquillaje muy rápido y no tengo que batallar casi, no es tan cara a mi parecer y es fácil de encontrar en farmacias, lo único malo que le veo es que no remueve maquillaje waterproof, pero fuera de eso es muy buen producto.
RECOMENDADO
Hannah W.
Millington, York
Really nice product. It was perfect for my eyelashes taking off eye makeup because it’s soft and no harsh perfumes! It hasn’t really got a smell. Quite expensive but somewhat worth it if you need to be delicate on the eyes!
Lillas B.
Rockhampton
I absolutely love this makeup remover! It helps to take off all your makeup and doesn't leave any residue behind like other makeup removers I have used in the past. I would repurchase this product again and again and again because everyone needs a good makeup remover that gets rid of dirt, makeup and bacteria to leave your skin with a clean slate before bed or whenever.
Lady G.
Doral, FL
¡Excelente! Me encanta el agua micellar de Garnier, de hecho no solo lo utilizo para desmaquillar sino también para limpiar el rostro al final del día aunque no lleve maquillaje, y para retirar el pegamento de mis pestañas postizas y también limpiar mis esponjas, es un éxito total.
Tracy Ann d.
My clean it zero does a way better job of removing g all my make up. This stuff leaves behind a lot of my eye make up. I honestly don't understand all the positive reviews because it's lame. Won't be repurchasing this ever.
Hair Me O.
Cork
Absolute favourite Micellar water 👌🏽 great value, great size and completely dissolves all of my make up.

Does not irritate my eyes like other micellar water, and leaves my skin soft and refreshed.

I am a loyal user of this and will definitely continue to purchase!
Lauren B.
A product that is raved about for all the right reasons. Works perfect if you have oily or combination skin. I like to use this as a morning cleanser to wake up my skin with the refreshing yet gentle coolness. It helps to remove any dirt. At night it’s a good one to use before or after your facial cleanser to get rid of any last traces of makeup and soothe your skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.