BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
h j.
perth city
I really didn't want to try this at first because I just thought it wouldn't work. But it definitely proved me wrong! It's takes off my mascara and I use a lot of mascara, it takes offf literally everything on my face before I cleanse. I would recommend because it's a great product and it doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes!
Klaudia S.
Definitely the best micellar cleanser I have ever had at the best price as well. Bought it in boots at about 7 pounds per 500ml which is an amazing price point. It was a nice expensive looking packaging too. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a micellar water. Similar to the one from bioderma but definitely cheaper.
Rossana F.
Naples
Gentle. Maybe too gentle. It didn't clean my skin as I like it. I didn't usually wear a lot of make-up but this is not doing what I expect from a nice make-up cleanser. My mascara (not waterproof!) stays on my lashes, and I didn't like to wake up like a panda...

Sorry Garnier, I don't think I'll buy this again.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I wasn't a fan of this. I wear very heavy makeup on the day and it didn't even come close to getting it all off. You can't use this alone st all it not remove nearly enough of the makeup so you're still having to use multiple products. I'm not going to totally count out micelles waters but I wouldn't buy this one again
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
This lasts ages and a little of it really does take off so much excess make up. Leaves my skin glowing and feeling fresh and hydrated. It comes in a travel size too which is perfect for when you go away. Would 100% recommend!
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
Love this cleanser water I use it every morning and every night. I use a cotton pad to cleanse my face in the morning before applying make up and use it at night to take my makeup off. It removes even the stubborn make up and leaves skin feeling fresh. The price isn't bad either as only £3.50 for a big bottle when on offer.
Chloe E.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
I was sceptical about this at first I thought "is it really much better than a baby wipe" lol! This product is SO gentle on your skin and it really does remove your makeup better than a wipe! There's nothing exciting about the smell but I don't mind, it makes my skin feel really fresh afterwards without it feeling dry!
khaoula b.
agadir
i had review many products of make-up cleanser but till now this brand is the best and its better more than other brands of make-up cleanser. even it end i try to buy another one again it is good really good i just love it
Zara A.
Hafod, Swansea
I've used the Micellar water on various occasions. When I use it on it's own I find that although it gets rid of my make up it doesn't quite do a thorough enough job. However when I use it after doing a solid balm cleanse the micellar water gets rid of any sections I may have missed. It is a staple in my routine.
Alejandra F.
I like it don't love it. It's a good product for the price and does anything that another Micellar water does. As for the fact that removes makeup is not so true. You need a true makeup removal.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.