BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Lera L.
Kamloops
This is my current eye make up remover. I had read good things about this on various blogs and picked it up for around 4 C$. It has become my eye makeup remover of choice, preferred over both the Nivea and Garnier sensitive bi-phase removers. I find I do need a fair bit but it has still lasted a good while (maybe approaching 2 months or so). I pour some on a cotton pad and hold over my eye for 10-20 seconds and it's gone, though it may take another going over if I have worn a mascara base. It feels like it may leave a greasy residue but after a minute or so my eye area just feels soft and conditioned.
My only reservation is the bottle opening - it is quite difficult to control the volume coming out. I hope that they change this soon as they have on the Micellar water. Otherwise I can't recommend it enough.
member-afb50
The packaging is simple which I love and it wasn’t too pricey for the amount you get in there, as for the product itself it wasn’t the best micellar water I’ve ever used, but not the worst and I’d definitely be willing to give it another go, as that was my first time using it.
Jodie L.
Runcorn
I absolutely adore this product! Even after using face wash, using the cleansing water with cotton pads, you can still visibly see all of your dead skin cells and makeup residue come away from your skin
Kira T.
London
always gets my makeup off so well every single use. super effective and especially for the price point it's perfect!! can purchase near enough everywhere for little money. is a bit more difficult to remove some waterproof items but all in all with the price you can't complain!
Stacie W.
Dorking, Surrey
I AM currently using this product and honestly it is the best micellar water i have ever used so far. With one wipe it can take most of my eye make up and my face make up too.
Sahrish I.
Karachi, Sindh
One of the best drugstore makeup remover. Doesn't make my skin itch. Doesn't leave a layer on skin which makeup removers usually leave. Perfect for those with sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase
Yizel C.
Estado de Mexico
Amo está agua micellar es la que eh ocupado desde que salió a la venta y me ah servido muchísimo me desmaquilla muy bien además de que refresca mi piel y la deja con una sensación de limpieza increíble
Emily K.
Blantyre, Glasgow
Love this stuff and it is so amazing and the price point is great! Use this stuff on a daily basis to remove my make up and it never fails to amaze me. I love to use it with cotton pads just before bed
Julia S.
Es muy buen producto y muy eficaz diría yo , en la página de garnier lo compre muy rápido llego, bastante eficaz y efectivo, muy gentil verdaderamente es el producto, si lo volvería a comprar de nuevo
Fay G.
This product is such good value for money, easily available from most stores and effectively removes make up with ease and without irritating your skin. Packaging is basic. Would definitely recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.