BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Olivia S.
Montreal, QC
Like I've said before, this makeup remover is so simple and nice and takes off any amount of makeup you have on! Also it doesn't have a scent which I really like
Hailey S.
Caledon , ON
Love this product!! So soothing on the skin but gets off all the makeup I need it to. Doesn’t irritate my eyes either which is a bonus. This product lasts a very long time too, many uses!
Bobbie C.
Glasgow
Amazing, my go to makeup remover! Works every time, it's simple and keeps my skin clean and fresh. It's also great for sensitive skin and won't cause a breakout.
IRMA♡ V.
Esparraguera
Garnier All-in-One micellar water is, as we said, a type of liquid cleaner that incorporates technology with micelles, which act as magnets to capture dirt from the skin without irritating and without the need to use soaps or other detergents. Its formula is traditionally soft so almost all micellar waters are suitable for all types of skin (fats, mixed, dry, young or mature and even sensitive).
Niamh M.
My go to product ! I would be completely lost without this product. It is amazing for taking of makeup. The price of this product is so good and affordable. I recommend this product to everyone, can't fault it.
judith m.
Rosselló,Lleida
I love this product so much does everything you removes makeup, tones ... I love, having sensitive skin is not put me red and also serves for the face, eyes and lips.

Me encanta este producto, lo hace todo, te desmaquolla,tonifica... Al tener la piel sensible no hace que se me ponga roja y al desmaquillarme los ojos no hace ninguna capa, me encanta, además sirve para la cara,ojos y labios!
Engy g.
damietta
Just started using this instead of makeup wipes. It took my makeup off really easily, only my mascara was a little harder to remove completely but it eventually came off. This doesnt leave a residue on your face, my skin just feels soft not dry. Im hoping this will help keep some dry patches on my face from getting too bad in the dry winter air
Aimee F.
Bellshill
When I used this I felt like my face ended with a really tight sensation although it did it's job very well and removed all the makeup well with just a small amount on a cotton ball
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
I got this for free to review from Chickadvisor & I LOVE it! I have combination skin & it doesn't dry my skin our or leave it feeling too oily. It can take off a full face of makeup without irritating your eyes. When using it I can feel my whole face tingling which shows me it's working. I highly highly recommend this product and will be purchasing it on my own once this bottles done.
Jen Y.
This product is a must! Its doesn't leave that sticky residue feel afterwards. It is refreshing for the skin and good for sensitive skin. The only thing is that it wasn't to keen on removing waterproof eye makeup. I know there's another micellar water in blue that removes waterproof makeup. So this does the job! For the price you get a good amount of product. Would buy again
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.