BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jennifer S.
Austin , TX
Absolutely love this stuff! I use this after wiping my makeup off with a makeup remover wipe and this takes off every thing that the wipe didn’t! I thought my wipes were doing the job but it’s amazing how much dirt and oil this cleansing water removes!
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
This water feels so softening and gentle on my skin! For someone like me with oily and somewhat sensitive skin, this product worked amazing to calm areas of redness, provide moisture, and help somewhat tame the oil. It has a light, pleasant scent, too!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This wasn’t my favorite cleansing water. I don’t feel like it works as well as other brands I’ve tried. It left makeup behind and I felt like it dried out my face. The label and packaging are cute and simple but I don’t think this is the cleansing water for me.
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
Not a huge fan of this but because I bought it, I feel obligated to finish it. It isn’t terrible but it isn’t the best either. It doesn’t clean my skin as well as the Simple micellar water does. This micellar water also has a weird faint smell to it. Overall, I wouldn’t repurchase.
Haley S.
Vancouver
This stuff is the best. It easily takes off waterproof makeup and it's a great cleanser to use to freshen up in the morning or night. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it.
Claudia L.
Oakland Park, FL
The greatest invention ever! It takes literally anything you wear of make up and more. The only thing I wish it had, is water resistance make up removal. I have to use another type of removed for my water proof eyeliner, but aside of that, its awesome.
Raíssa A.
Memphis , TN
I’m really impressed with this product! I never considered buying nucelar water before and trying this completely changed my mind about it. It really cleans your skin without much effort and you get a feeling of fresh face after using it. Recommend it!
Danielle M.
Fantastic! I was skeptical about this product. I don’t really use a makeup remover. I use baby wipes. Always have. Until now! Love how easy it is to remove every bit of makeup-and fast!
Samantha B.
Daly City, CA
It’s pretty good! It doesn’t leave an oily residue like the waterproof version but it does leave the skin a bit sticky. I don’t think it’s the best out there but I think for the price it’s a good buy. I like it just as much as the Simple Micellar water.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I found that this product left my skin feeling very soft after use. It did burn my eyes when cleansing and removing mascara. I did not feel like it took a lot to cleanse my face making it very long lasting. I just didn’t love how bad it burned my eyes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.