BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole R.
Toronto
So I finally gave in and decided a few weeks after all hype to actually buy the Ganier Micellar cleansing water. I thought it was kind gimmicky. To my surprise it really works. I use a makeup wipe first and then this with a cotton pad and it really takes off the left over makeup in your pores. I 'll tell you a secret I might almost love it.
Soph J.
REPURCHASE:
This is my THIRD TIME buying this product because I love it so much! It's so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It even gets rid of all me eye makeup without and soreness or too much effort. In the UK is almost always on offer so it's so affordable and 400mls means that it will last ages. Would recommend!
Iceta W.
Doral , FL
This product is needed for anyone who wears makeup, soap alone cannot make your skin clean enough. I am so in love with this product. I have always been unlucky to find ones that burn my eyes and leave my skin super dry. Garnier did well when they made this product. It is affordable, lasts a long time, gently on the skin but tough on makeup. I absolutely love this Micellar water it works wonders and my skin feels clean and moisturised after every use
Kelly B.
Berwick Road, Blackpool
I really like this product - I find it really gentle on the skin and effectively removes make up (and tough eye make up) quickly and easily! Very good for when i'm in a rush to take my make up off. However, I do find that I have to double cleanse with this product as it leaves some make up residue behind. It's very good value though in my opinion and I've re-purchased this multiple times. It's much better for your skin that make up wipes and I would highly recommend!
Arlene A.
If you're looking for a good gentle makeup remover minus the hefty price then you should try this baby right here. This is very effective on removing every ounce of makeup on your face. I would highly recommend this product
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
I bought this product for a friend and they said it was great so i decided to purchase this item for myself witch was very great value and the packaging is lovely and i must say it removes all dirt from my pores and removes make up to my face just feels so much better now and cleaning i use this item before bed and when i wake up before i start my day i use it every single day without fail and the smell is lovely to i would recommend this item to others for sure
Elsa B.
I was suggested to use this by a friend after I depended on make-up wipes. When I realised it not only removed my make-up but also acted as a cleanser I couldn't believe it. This product definitely lives up to the hype; I can't imagine my daily life without it.

Plus, the bottle lasts forever; a lot longer than a pack of make-up wipes!
Derya T.
London, Greater London
I think I am the only one in the world who does not like this product. It takes at least 5 cotton disks to actually get the makeup off, and I should mention I don't even put on that much makeup and definitely not have that big of a face. Weirdly, it is at the same time too harsh on my skin - my face burns like I am being tormented by Dracarys because I did something bad to Daenerys. However, my mother tried the exact same bottle and was happy with the results.
Victoria M.
I have always been curious about micellar water but I never wanted to pay the price for Bioderma. I saw this at target and had to buy it. I love the way it gently removes makeup. Great for those late nights that you're too tired to wash your face but don't want to go to bed wearing makeup.
Denise C.
Elmsdale , NS
A great product. Does not sting my eyes like other micellar waters and removes make-up easily. It does not dry out my skin nor leave it feeling greasy. It is incredibly affordable and is a definite dupe for the Bioderma micellar water. I've tried both and they are very much the same.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.