BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Elisa B.
Canning Town, London
Nice product at affordable price. It does what it promises. I used for a while but probably it is not the best option if you have normal/dry skin like myself as it is a little too aggressive.
charnie t.
Centurion
Amazing 💖 I have been using this for 3 months now and this the best product I ever bought❤ Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
josiphine j.
jendouba
in fact i'm in love with this product  the 'micellar' solution swiftly removes all traces of make-up and acts like a purifying magnet on skin's surface to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities. So gentle, skin feels soothed and toned.Efficient and easy to use product that cleanses and removes make-up gently in 1 stepHydrates skinSuitable for face, eyes and lipsNo need to rinse or rub - Instantly remove make-up and impuritiesSuitable for sensitive skin: Hypollergenic, Fragrance Free, Dermotologically & Ophthalmologically tested Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Cathy B.
London, London
Leaves skin feeling clean excellent to use to remove make up, does require moisturising after as it made my skin a little dry. Good value for money and does a good job.
Abi S.
Calne , Wiltshire
I use this after using normal face wipes and this removes so much make up that you didn't even know you left behind, but you don't have to scrub it just gently lifts it off your face. Highly recommend
Nisha N.
i love this product so much, i would see it in alot of my favorite bloggers tutorials and then it came to nz, I was soooooo happy and this product is a must have in everybodies bag pack
Cayla O.
Lancashire , Ashton under Lyne
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, cleans off all my make up but not as good for eye make up but then I do wear waterproof mascara sometimes, my daughter loves it and also uses it daily
Ariadna C.
orlando, Fl
I love this. I had very problems to clean my face, but with this amazing product I can do it easily and quickly every night. It’s gentle and that’s important. I want more and more!! Love it
Jess W.
i found that this product works perfectly. when i am wearing makeup,this will take away my makeup without any fuss. it's cheap,and a great product for the price. would definitely recommend.
Emily M.
For the price of this product I found that it is very affordable and does exactly what it is marketed as. You don't need all that much product to remove your makeup so this product goes along way. No harsh scent and it doesn't irritate your skin or eyes. No oily feel on the skin and leaves the skin feeling hydrated. Its quick and easy to use and there is no need to rinse the face after. Ive found it even gets off the toughest waterproof eyeliner/mascara quickly and effectively with out the need to rub or scrub at your eyes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.