BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alexandra M.
Glasgow
Makeup for me is like a piece of art . To create your best work you first need to prime and prep the canvas . This is exactly what the product does

I have sensitive skin so at first i was weary of this product however it has the right balance . Strong enough to do the job but not too strong like others which usually feel like your face is being peeled off with acid.

Overall a good product affordable, easy to use/pick up and more importantly does what it says on the bottle .

Also nice touch coupling up with garnier which I think adds to the freshness of the product Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rachael S.
This is really good for removing stubborn make up for me especially under eye mascara that tends to not come off very easily. It's not too expensive to buy either!
Tezer S.
Broadstairs
I use this product on a daily basis, to remove my make up but it's not my favourite it's just very easy and convenient to use as it cleans the face nice and easy.
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, ON
The best drugstore micellar water that I've tried. It's super comparable to the quality of other high end micellar waters I've tried, but for a fraction of the price. A little bit of product goes a long way. It removes all my makeup (even water proof) and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It really cleans my skin without stripping it or making it feel tight. I'll definitely be repurchasing this one.
Kelly F.
Port Sorell, TAS
Love using the Garnier micellar water on a cotton cloth, removing my make up at the end of the day is so effortless. Refreshing and doesn't leave an oily residue.
Shannon O.
The garnier micellar water is the one skin product I swear upon. There is nothing bad to say about this. It took off all of my makeup and any excess that remained. It is so affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Aime K.
Preston, Lancashire
I really like using this cleanser, it really gets rid of the make up & grime that is on my face at the end of the day. I love how it is non greasy & just soaks into your skin. My face feels so fresh after using it!
Kenzie F.
It was my first time using this product smelt really good and fresh, however the product didn't meet my expectations as my skin felt clogged as soon as I used it.
Davina M.
Scotland
I am CRAZY, about this makeup remover, I have bought it many times and does not leave panda eyes behind! it removes any waterproof makeup with a light swipe of a cotton pad. I have used many other makeup removers and this works better than the specific ones that remove waterproof makeup. I recommend this to anyone !
Michelle G.
Mississauga, ON
This is my favourite makeup remover! I stop dreading taking my makeup off because this product is so easy and does such a great job at taking off my daily makeup!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.