BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yasmine Y.
Tunis
Garnier micellar water romoves all makeup ( face , eyes , lips ) easily . I can remove my makeup with this product in a few minutes 💄❤️
Mackenzie M.
This product is the only thing I use to take my makeup off!! Keeps my skin looking healthy and doesn't clog up my skin or leave my skin felling oily. amazing value for money
Lamia B.
A very good micellar solution,  It cleans my face without
damaging it or drying it, very gentle and make my skin fresh.
I use it daily instead of using a cleaning gel to take off
the makeup and wash my face. . It is affordable and I recommend it. I will purchase it again and again.
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
As a makeup remover it's pretty good. It doesn't feel harsh on my skin at all. I was skeptical seeing as the only ones that have worked on me are the ones containing oil. This one did need a few tries on my mascara and liner at first but that could've been due to my hesitation and fear lol now that I use it more confidently, I do see that it's just as good as the oil ones. There is no irritating or coyingly sweet smell. Also you get a lot for your money.
Dina K.
It is a really wonderful makeup remover that removes the heavy make-up and it has water Mseilar and clean and sterilize and if it ends I will come back to buy it and its price is cheap and suitable for all people ❤❤❤
asmaa s.
It's not perfect it is so bad to clear my makeup it's not remove all my makeup from my face and I always more of the solutions to remove my makeup but still don't remove it 100% it's a bad product
Cian C.
For me personally it wasn't the one I found it difficult to remove my makeup especially around the eyes but I know others in my family adore this I guess it wasn't for me.
Michelle I.
This makeup cleaner is very good. It actually takes the makeup off and since I have sensitive skin it doesn't irritate it. I would defiantly recommend buying this product.
Christine T.
Oslo, Norway
This definetly a "must have" product. I use it every single day, two times a day. It's the first part of my morning skin routine and I always Apple it after I take of my makeup before I go to bed. This product does so much for my skin. It is totaly worth the money and I always have it at my bathroom. This is one of my favorite skin products of all time<3
Joana
Its so perfect. If you are looking for a make-up remover, Garnier's micellar water is definitely my favorite. Can remove even the eye makeup. I'll go on the second pack !!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.