BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Genesis N.
Miami
Cleansing with micellar water is lighter than using creams that leave you with an oil on your skin. Micellar water apart from make-up does not leave your skin with that oily texture
member-afb50
The packaging is simple which I love and it wasn’t too pricey for the amount you get in there, as for the product itself it wasn’t the best micellar water I’ve ever used, but not the worst and I’d definitely be willing to give it another go, as that was my first time using it.
Yizel C.
Estado de Mexico
Amo está agua micellar es la que eh ocupado desde que salió a la venta y me ah servido muchísimo me desmaquilla muy bien además de que refresca mi piel y la deja con una sensación de limpieza increíble
Maaria S.
My favourite micellar water. You can buy it from everywhere and it is good for my skin. The scent is great and this bottle lasts for a long time so it’s good for the price. This I can really recommend
Kristi B.
Toronto, ON
AMAZING! No other word to describe this product. i was given this product from a friend and was skeptical since I have tried other cleansing waters before and they never did anything for my skin.

I have struggled with skin problems all my life (including a stint with Acutane and other medications) and was reaching a point when I didn't think anything would help. Now, this product has stopped my breakouts and I can now help my skin repair from all the scarring. It is incredible. It leaves your skin feeling baby smooth and my skin has never felt like that all my life.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I didn’t know what micellar water is and I had my dudes but when I used this for first time I saw that difference on my skincare routine. Now I can’t do it without micellar water so go to cvs, buy it and you will be grateful
This make up water removed is amazing it gets off all of my make up and leaves my skin feeling so clean and hydrated. Love this product would recommend this product to anyone who wears make up and this product even gets off waterproof mascara without a problem. Great product
Chloé N.
Cleared up every last piece of makeup you have on and leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean with hardly any effort. I would use an exfoliator as well as this but for quick makeup remover it's fab!
Anna M.
One of the Best cleansers I've tried. Great for removing makeup. Even eye makeup, Mascara, long lasting lipstick. My skin always feels really clean and fresh after using it.
wafae B.
sauvian
Une des meilleures solutions pour nettoyer la peau et enlever le maquillage, j'ai été surpris de voir comment le produit fonctionnerait, vu qu'il ressemblait à de l'eau. Il laissait la peau propre et rafraîchie. J'aimais la façon dont c'était sans tracas et pas besoin de rinçage  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.