BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kelsey H.
Lacey, WA
This is so much better than any makeup wipe or remover I've ever used. It actually dissolves HEAVY makeup and latex lash glue! No funky scent, no tugging, no greasy residue and no makeup left whatsoever. This is truly a breakthrough product. Use cotton rounds! Not cotton balls.
Amber G.
brighouse
It is the first makeup remover I have tried so I don't know how good it really is but from what I can tell, this is amazing! I just put a couple drops on a cotton pad and it instantly removes any type of makeup. Will defo repurchase Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rabya S.
Al khobar
No matter how dark your make up is this micellar removes all of it completely! At the end of the day I use this to wipe off my makeup! Every time I finish a bottle I get a new one! I don’t use any other! It is a must have!
Kyrah R.
Scotland, Dumfries and Galloway
The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is honestly such a good product to use to remove makeup! I swear by this product as I use it on a daily basis to remove my makeup and even just to cleanse my face💆🏼 the good thing about this cleansing water is the fact that you do not need to wash your face after applying this🤗
Laura H.
Product has no scent or reaction to my skin which is nice. I apply it using a round cotton pad or cotton balls. It removes face makeup (foundation, powder, etc) perfectly fine but I don't feel it removes my mascara as efficiently as an oil based cleanser. After removing all my makeup using this, I don't feel I can go ahead and apply the rest of my skincare routine, I feel the need to cleanse again using a foaming cleanser.
MARIANA G.
AVONDALE
I really liked this product because it helps me to remove my makeup and i don't have to wash my face after using it so i can go to sleep with safe. I got it at Wallmart and the price is great you can use it for a long time. I highly recommend you to try it.
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
This product is the best !! I use it every day, and before it runs out, I buy it again, it's wonderful for sensitive skin and it removes makeup, cleanses and moisturizes the skin as only it can do it! I recommend 1000% 20 points for a complete make-up remover. The size of your product is ideal, lasts a lot, since with too little you can remove excess makeup on the face. There is no eyeliner, mascara of lipstick matte that resist it.
Emily M.
Dartford, Kent
I use this product everyday, it is absolutely amazing to get my makeup off, met all of my expectations and much more, I’m a repeat user I’ve been using it for months, it’s so effective and get all of my makeup off, even my waterproof makeup! Would definitely recommend this product as it’s very very effective and amazing value for money.
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
I like to use this cleanser to wipe away dirt and clean my pores. It did not meet my expectations as a makeup cleanser because it takes a lot of the product to remove my eye makeup itself. I use cotton pads when I use this product but now I am starting to think maybe I should try using something different because it doesn't remove my makeup all the way. I usually go over it with cetaphil to clean any left over makeup.
Jessica O.
Corringham , Essex
The best at make up removal... it's so good, and you don't need to wash your face again after bit of course I use this as my first step of skin care then another garnier foam cleanser and toner.. I have loads because I never want to run out Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.