BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Love this makeup remover wont use any others as my akin is very sensitive to other ones so I only use this one and I adore it as it removes everything off your face
hayley s.
This is differently my favourite, I use it daily. It's so effective it removes makeup cleans my face perfectly leaving my skin smooth and soft. It's so affordable for how gentle and good quality that it is. I recommend it to everyone, it's so good.
Becca C.
Reading
I love this product! I use it every single night before I go to bed to take my makeup off! Removes every single bit of it so gentle on my skin, I use it with a cotton pad. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone! I don't only use it to take off my makeup I use it on the mornings to clean my face
Suzy S.
Toronto
This is my holy grail. Can't live without it. It totally removes all my makeup without any hard scrubbing. Even waterproof makeup. Totally recommend this product.
Hina A.
The best makeup remover available in the market! It's very gentle on the skin and removes makeup completely even liquid lipsticks and waterproof gel liners! 1 bottle lasts a long time and it's very affordable too! I would definitely repurchase it!
Teejaye H.
This product is amazing! I have only purchased this once and definitely repurchasing. It takes off your make up really easily and leaves no smudges, leaving your face soft! There is nothing to improve! It's a reasonable price! 10/10 recommend❤️
Noely Isabel B.
Doral, FL
This is the product that I’m never going to renounce.... I love how does it removes my makeup and how does my skin feels after remove the foundation and eyeshadow
safiya A.
This amazing product removes all makeup leaving your skin look awesome and fresh. Furthermore, this product could be used to give a perfect winged eyeliner using a bud. I would recommend this product as it amazing and helps clear access makeup.
member-8f275f99a
UK
A great cleansing water for every day use. It feels refreshing and is perfect if you're looking for a quick way to remove impurities. However, it doesn't remove every trace of makeup and definitely not waterproof makeup. I would still use a cleansing foam or something after this. Think of this as your first step to your skin cleansing routine. This alone won't be able to remove a full face of makeup.
Erin K.
I really love this micellar water as a facial cleanser. I use a babywipe to remove my makeup first (yeahhhh don't judge) and then I use this to get a real deep clean, always leaves my face super clean. I have quite dry skin so I prefer to use the oil infused one as it tends to leave my skin feeling more hydrated but the travel sized one is an essential for any weekend trip, such good value for money aswell
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.