BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannon H.
Kilkenny
This product is great it's removed all of my make up so well at the end of each day, the only thing is I found my skin quite dry after it I used it my skin is sensitive and dry and I just found the product dried out my face just a tiny bit but other that the product is great and would definitely recommend 💕
Nicolette P.
Harrisburg
I love this water! My skin is very sensitive and dry, and a lot of products can inadvertently make it drier. This micellar water leaves my skin feeling great, but a little oily. I simply fix that by splashing my face with water afterwards. I prefer the waterproof make-up remover one (blue) over the pink one.
Tina D.
Ljubljana
As a Biotherm user it was hard getting from such a good cleanser to a drugstore product. But I like it because it makes my skin fresh after using a face wash and it really takes off all the makeup that is left on my face
Rickie L.
Victoria, BC
I like this as a second cleansing step to remove makeup residue after I've washed my face or as a quick prep step in the morning when I'm getting ready in a rush. This product makes my skin feel nice and clean without drying it out and I love that I don't need to wash it off after I use it. Would repurchase.
Tasha W.
Evesham
I have always been one to use wipes and just exfoliate my face in the shower, my skin felt terrible and had an awful texture
I now use this cleansing water and my usual exfoliation (because I'm a lazy person) and my skin is soft and clear of spots
My holy grail!
Sidra A.
Farnham, Surrey
I used to use a separate eye makeup and face makeup remover as mascara and eyeliner can be tough to remove but this micellar water gets rid of it all pretty quickly. While it may not remove eye makeup as fast as the specific eye makeup remover, it's worth it for the convenience of one, cheap product.
Fernanda B.
Zapopan
I really only use this on my face, since I've found that it doesn't really remove my eye makeup as I would like it too. I literally had to rub my eyes for so long my skin was super irritated afterwards. But works perfectly on the rest of my face, removes every bit of makeup and it's pretty easy to use.
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
My favorite makeup remover , it works so well it cleanses and refreshes the skin, it is no need to wash your face after it because it removes all the makeup, but for me I like to wash my face after using makeup remover.
Lauren E.
Denton Manchester , M342BL
This is the best makeup remover I've used and it is also good for keeping your skin moisturised and soft, the packaging is nice and it is a great price for the amount of product and I don't see any room for improvement
Sophie A.
I used to be a facial wipes junkie until I realised that it was absolutely no help to my skin. This product has been a game changer and I only ever go to wipes to quickly amend or change a look. Best micellar water that I've tried, takes all make up off (using two cotton pads though) and skin feels refreshed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.