BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Danielle P.
Clarenville , NL
I use this as my toner and makeup remover all in one. Its better than oily removers and definitely more friendly to sensitive skin and it totally gets the job done
Cathy C.
It works really well and gets all my make-up off fairly quickly (1-2 swipes). The amount you get for the price is unbeatable, around $7-8 per bottle when on sale (in Canada), compared to other cleansing waters on the market. Although it gets my make-up off, it isn't an all in one go cleanser as it still leaves my skin feeling slightly oily/dirty still so I follow up with a light foam cleanser. Over all I would recommend this as it works wonders on removing make-up and at a great price!!
Irina K.
This amazing product is a truly best friend for my skin. I love how easy and fast it removes make up, cleaning and calming down my skin after even very long and hard shooting day.
Krista N.
Bourj Hammoud, Beirut, Lebanon
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is a really good product, it softens my skin every time i use it and i takes all of my skin and eye makeup off. I love it!
Gemma R.
127 , Walkerburn
This is the best product for taking your makeup of and cleansing your skin! It's like magic in a bottle, takes your makeup of like a dream and with no hassle at all, recommend to anyone!
محبي N.
Um El Fahem |
I listing about this so much and they say so good for this i want trying for my skin care products ❤✋👌👏👏👏😍😍😍 Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Asma K.
this product is an amzing which is really handy for those long nights out and your tired and you just want to get the makeup of quickly and effectively then this is your hero to reach out too,the smell is really nice and suttle and the price of this is great....
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I normally use Kirkland Face wipes to remove my eye make up. I was excited to try this because I know a lot of people like using Miceller Water to remove eye make up. This did a good job at removing eye shadow, eyeliner and wash-off mascara. Even if I used a lot more of the liquid I was able to remove some of my face make up no problem. I found it was ineffective with water-proof mascara. The mascara did not budge. I would wipe really hard and end up taking my actual lashes with it. So I will still use my wipes for waterprof mascara, but for other eye makeup with works really well!
Ana C.
Doral, FL
I bought the travel size for to try this and i felt in love, this remove makeup very well and fast is not oil at all thing that i love, no fragance and after use it i feel i face very clean 😍😍
Stephanie P.
united kingdom
I use this everyday 1-2 times I'm always going to re purchase. Brought it in either Superdrug or boots. Never fails. Gets rid of stubborn mascara and dirt from the skin . Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.