BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Amber J.
Carthage, TN
This was one of my favorite things I received in my vox box this time. It is very lightweight yet you don't have to use alot because very little goes a long ways ! It took off my eye makeup so fast it was way better than makeup wipes. I highly suggest using this makeup remover .
Jasmine B.
Wesson, MS
Ok i like this product but i have dry skin.. i was noticing when i was using this it would pull additional skin off then leave my face feeling greasy..! It felt like an extra film coated my face instead of absorbing into my face .! I didn’t like that.! It’s good for removing makeup though.!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I recently purchased this, and I especially like it. It takes off the last of my makeup left behind. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. I will definitely repurchase it once I use this one up. It's perfect to touch up your skin after a workout as well.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
This stuff is the only makeup remover that doesn’t cause my eyes to swell, and for that I am eternally grateful. This stuff melts off all my waterproof eye makeup.
Kelly M.
I prefer to use this as a morning “refresh” before applying makeup to remove debris and oils beforehand. It doesn’t do a great job at removing makeup (rubbing and skin tugging is required) but it is effective for light makeup removal. Overall great product for the price point.
Blake P.
Guilford
This facial cleanser is by far the best makeup remover I know! I first got this product in March 2017 for about $4.00 at Walmart. I share this facial cleanser with my twin sister, which we both heavily use daily. There still is about 1/5 of the product left after nearly a year!
Evelyn P.
I have sensitive skin so sometimes I find it hard to find skin care products that work well with my skin, but I’ve found this micellar water to be gentle on my skin and a great way to remove my makeup. I use this and the ponds cleanser then cleanse my skin with a cleanser and find my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Katherine K.
Love this product! I use it Morning and night to wipe away impurities and excess oil. It makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated, without weighing it down. This is a serious must have for the upcoming winter but also during the summer when it’s hotter and you’re more active.
Amber E.
Wilmington, NC
I love this stuff! It takes off my make up with no problem! It doesn't smell bad like some other makeup removers and it is oil free. One bottle lasts me like 2 months.
Sydnee C.
Gig Harbor, WA
I Love this Garnier cleansing water! It removes makeup very easily without harsh scrubbing! It has great packaging too! It definitely exceeded my expectations! I will be purchasing again and recommending to all my friends and family members. #complimentary #influenster #contest
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.