BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy Y.
West Midlands
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Removes makeup so easily and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. Very inexpensive but works like a dream. Would recommend this to all skin types as the versatile formula both reduces oil but doesn't dry out the skin.
Natalie C.
I've been hunting for a good makeup remover for a while and on this journey I came across this one. Its nice and gentle on the skin which I liked, however, it did cause some irritation around the eye area which wasn't ideal as I was looking for something that didn't have that affect. Still using this, though not as frequently as others.
Rebecca H.
Edmonton , AB
This micellar water worked perfectly, as it took off all my make-up and did not irritate my sensitive skin.  I usually use make-up wipes, but I think I will stick to micellar water from now on because it is more gentler.  Good buy!  My skin feels pretty refreshed after using this too.  I would definitely buy again.
Abby M.
Amazing!!! Takes off my make up in seconds and is so good for sensitive skin, doesn't sting my eyes when I wipe mascara off, perfect product for me as I wear make up every day
Melissa T.
Republica dominicana
woooo pense que esta no era una marca reconocida encontre un pote de estos pero mas peque la verdad es que me encantoooooooooooooooo quita el maquillaje super facil y lo mejor es superr barato me facina se los recomiendo mucho mucho mucho
Lana S.
Richmond Hill, ON
This product is okay. It's not any different than any other liquid make up remover. It takes a few cotton pads and this product to get rid of my make up, almost feel like I'm wasting the product more than anything. It's not my number one choice, but I'll use it.
Connie Lee D.
This takes if your makeup like a dream I love it you can get this in your locally chemist I believe it has a nice lid that makes sure u don't waste product this is very good and inexpensive I would repurchase and recommend to makeup users
ғѧňıє ғ.
Todas las estrellas y más de merece esta agua micellar. Siempre las veía en YouTube y nunca me animaba, hasta que mi dermatólogo me invito a probarla y desde ahí a la fecha jamás la he soltado. La tengo en mi kit de trabajo, en mi kit personal. Es un prófugo económico que podría ponerlo al lado de cualquiera de alta Gama. Recomendado !!
Ciara P.
I love this product as it is gentle on the skin. I use this to take off skin makeup and clean any dirt from the day off my face. I'm not too sure how good this product is at taking off eye makeup as I use an oil based remover for that. I would recommend this product as it leaves my skin fresh and the large bottles last such a long time.
Melanie M.
It's a great cleanser which is affordable and also last a long time. You get great value of your money. It removes makeup really good and is very refreshing and moiszurizing. It hasn't got a scent which I appreciate. Maybe we could change the top because it pours out a bit too much product at times, but all in all an amazing product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.