BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

daws s.
Acton, ON
I love this makeup remover! I was sceptical because it says water so I was like how effective can that be but it works so well! I just put some on a cotton pad and it works perfectly! Also, such a reasonable price.
Carly W.
Oshawa
Love this product, there are so many uses for it which makes it an excellent value for
Your money as well as great for traveling! I purchased this at Walmart and it was reasonably priced, will be buying this again!
Flowers&Fairylights.
This is amazing! Takes your makeup off in seconds. My skin feels really nice afterwards, and if you have sensitive skin then I recommend you use this over facial wipes! My mascara or liner will instantly come off.
Chelsey J.
Me go to makeup remover! I can not recommend this enough. It so good for dry skin and it takes away all of that makeup and impurities from your face! Definitely worth the price! I have it stocked in my makeup box!
Ellie R.
This is amazing takes my makeup off as if it was nothing. I bought this product for £1 at a drugstore and i loved it. I have went through about 5 bottles of this. It burned my eyes a little bit but was bare able
Amy H.
Amazing - repurchased many times - very inexpensive and effective at removing makeup, cleansing and soothing your face. Comes in many different varieties and sizes for different skin types, would 100% recommend.
Amz
Honestly yet to find another makeup cleanser that works as well as this. The water just wipes all traces of makeup off my face in an instant and doesn't have a horrible alcohol based smell like many others. Love.
MakeupByLizzie M.
Cairns
This is AMAZING😍 the bottle has lasted me 4 month and I use makeup EVERYDAY! You only need to apply a small amount on a sponge and it removes it!!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 😍😍
Grace P.
This is my favourite cleanser ever. I refuse to use makeup wipes as they dry out my skin but this removes my makeup super quickly and leaves my skin feeling lovely. Such good value for money. Highly recommend !
Fionn P.
Bathgate, West Lothian
Really like this product, does the job and removes your makeup really quickly and effectively! Such a handy product as it comes in loads of different sizes so good for travel as well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.