BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kenzie F.
It was my first time using this product smelt really good and fresh, however the product didn't meet my expectations as my skin felt clogged as soon as I used it.
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, ON
The best drugstore micellar water that I've tried. It's super comparable to the quality of other high end micellar waters I've tried, but for a fraction of the price. A little bit of product goes a long way. It removes all my makeup (even water proof) and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It really cleans my skin without stripping it or making it feel tight. I'll definitely be repurchasing this one.
Georgia T.
I LOVE this makeup remover. Its amazing. It clears every bit of makeup off your face. It doesnt cause any breakouts and I even find my skin cleaner after I use it.
Shannon O.
The garnier micellar water is the one skin product I swear upon. There is nothing bad to say about this. It took off all of my makeup and any excess that remained. It is so affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Michelle G.
Mississauga, ON
This is my favourite makeup remover! I stop dreading taking my makeup off because this product is so easy and does such a great job at taking off my daily makeup!
Isha R.
I been using this product for 2years now and I love it,it leave my skin feeling refresh, remove makeup really well. I can't see myself using anything thing else x
Kelly F.
Port Sorell, TAS
Love using the Garnier micellar water on a cotton cloth, removing my make up at the end of the day is so effortless. Refreshing and doesn't leave an oily residue.
Abb J.
My go to for skin care! Heard this get hyped about ALOT , and had to try it. Completely met my expectations and I see why people hype about it! I bought it at my local Superdrug, and j would definitely recommend!
Olivia S.
Montreal, QC
Like I've said before, this makeup remover is so simple and nice and takes off any amount of makeup you have on! Also it doesn't have a scent which I really like
Ellie C.
Amazing at taking makeup off and leaves the skin feeling great, smooth and hydrated. I bought mine in primark for £1 for the travel size. It lasted a while also!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.