BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jes S.
I use this Micellar Water twice a day and it lasts for a long time. It's really good to my sensitive skin and I've never had a bad reaction to it. I can clean around my eyes too and I never have any discomfort after using it. The price is really reasonable too. I have lost count now of the many of these I have gone through and I will continue to keep rebuying them.
Tammy B.
This is my go to product for makeup removal. I can't count the amount of bottle I have gone through at this stage . It is so gentle and leaves your skin feeling very fresh. I simply apply to a pice of cotton and it removes my makeup almost instantly. Love this product and I would defiantly recommend it for people who like to remove their makeup quick and easy .
Maryam D.
This is my most favourite micellar water ever. I’ve been through many bottles and will continue to buy this! It’s very effective, it removes makeup and leaves my skin looking fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend it.
Vicki M.
Wow! How can such a simple product be so effective?! Just a few drops on a cotton pad is enough to refresh your skin in the morning and held over tired eyes for a few seconds reduces redness and refreshes them. On an evening I use this as a second cleanse to make sure all traces of makeup are removed. Quick, easy, cheap and fab! A staple in my skincare routine 👍
Megan S.
I always use this to take my make up off. It's very gentle on the eyes and doesn't require any scrubbing. I bought this from boots, and I think the price is good. It seems to last forever. I personally haven't seen a difference between this and the other versions, but maybe I don't give them long enough to work before picking up whichever one I can find next!
Karen L.
Canada
This a good cleansing water for its price, you get a lot for something that so affordable and cheaper whenever it goes on sale. This is fragrance free and removes makeup effectively. Furthermore, I personally like the Garnier Skin Active Miceller Water (pink bottle) compared to the blue bottle better as it doesn't leave a residue and can use it in the morning to wipe down your face.
claudia j.
Cruddas park, Cruddas park
this cleansing water is priced amazingly, and does such a good job at removing tough makeup, even waterproof. i bought this at superdrug and it fit the price perfectly, it's so handy to have around and quick to use.
Nae B.
Somerset
It took me a few goes to get used to using micellar water. At first I wasn't impressed because I tried to use it like toner. It's actually an amazing cleanser. I use it with large oval cotton pads to best effect. I have combination skin and find micellar water very balancing. It cleans very well without drying out, and I've experienced no irritation at all.
Sarah C.
Livingston, West Lothian
This is my holy grail when it comes to taking off my makeup. Ever since I got this I haven't used anything else. Sometimes I find it a little drying on the skin but I do just apply lots of moisturizer to my face afterwards. It gets almost all my makeup off but I do go in with a cleanser and toner afterwards. Very good at removing waterproof makeup also.
Caitlin B.
This is the first and only makeup remover I have used but i'll be purchasing again for sure. Ive had one bottle of this for 9 months and I wear makeup almost everyday- so its a great deal for money. It is simple and quick to use and takes my makeup off well. I use two-three cotton pads of this product and then rinse my face with water afterwards. Otherthan taking my makeup off well, I love that it doesnt break me out!
I highly recommend if you want an affordable makeup remover.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.