BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Noely Isabel B.
Doral, FL
This is the product that I’m never going to renounce.... I love how does it removes my makeup and how does my skin feels after remove the foundation and eyeshadow
safiya A.
This amazing product removes all makeup leaving your skin look awesome and fresh. Furthermore, this product could be used to give a perfect winged eyeliner using a bud. I would recommend this product as it amazing and helps clear access makeup.
Georgia P.
Best makeup remover I have used so far. I have eczema and this is fine with my skin. It removes all of my makeup, leaving my face clean. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I would highly recommend it to people, even if you don't wear makeup.
member-8f275f99a
UK
A great cleansing water for every day use. It feels refreshing and is perfect if you're looking for a quick way to remove impurities. However, it doesn't remove every trace of makeup and definitely not waterproof makeup. I would still use a cleansing foam or something after this. Think of this as your first step to your skin cleansing routine. This alone won't be able to remove a full face of makeup.
It does a good job with removing make up, but it can irritate a bit.
Also, you can't get the "deep cleanse" with it.
I'd recommend bioderma micellar water over it.
Erin K.
I really love this micellar water as a facial cleanser. I use a babywipe to remove my makeup first (yeahhhh don't judge) and then I use this to get a real deep clean, always leaves my face super clean. I have quite dry skin so I prefer to use the oil infused one as it tends to leave my skin feeling more hydrated but the travel sized one is an essential for any weekend trip, such good value for money aswell
Eabha C.
Dublin
Amazing product! Hands down my favorite makeup remover all together. Would recommend to all skin types. The miceller ingredient leaves the skin feeling fresh and not greasy. For the price you get either a small or large bottle they're both amazing value for money.
Evangeline L.
I love this as a makeup remover and I use it every night! It takes off all of the makeup that would've otherwise been left on my face, including waterproof mascara! Usually, it leaves a weird residue so I wipe my face down with a baby wipe.
Sophie B.
Edward road , Wallsend
This product is amazing, makes my face feel so fresh, also with having sensitive skin it's one of the products that really helps as it doesn't affect my skin in any way. Really pretty packaging and smells so!! Good, it feels so refreshing when I have it on my skin and it is really good quality for the price. This is defiantly my go to and I would highly reccomend it to everyone, I love love love it.
Nelly M.
Manchester, Lancashire
I absolutely love this. Can't leave without it. Use it as a toner and also to remove my makeup . When used as a toner , it mattified my skin, and help reduce the oil on my face . It's part of my skin care routine . I definitely recommend it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.