BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
laura D.
Can’t regret having bought this micellar cleansing water. It really removes all your makeup without having to rub too much your skin. Furthermore, one bottle lasts a lot!
Carla R.
This product here SAVED-MY-LIFE. I have dry to mixed skin and I always had problems in finding the right product to remove my make up.Until I bought this: fresh, light, not greasy ..It's simply perfect!It feels like using actual water to remove make up and even the mascara is removed in a millisecond. No irritation on my eyes, and I have extremely sensitive eyes...it's just perfect. I heard that is not for everyone though, so maybe try with the on the go size. 5 stars!
Simisola O.
I am so in love with this product. It clears off make up easily and you don't need to rise your face with water. I stumbled on it at at superdrug and I thank my lucky star that I did all the time.

Sarah G.
Product is so good! I use it ever night before using my soap and glory face cleaner! It does the job and removes makeup without having to wash your face. Just wipe and thats it
member-51d508ff3
I love this product! So quick and easy to remove your makeup with at the end of a long day! And especially eye makeup, I've extremely sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them at all! I would definitely purchase this product again!
Abbie C.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I am OBSESSED with this product, my make up comes off so easily, it doesn't dry my skin, and it doesn't sting my eyes! Would definitely buy this again!
Ellie S.
Ripon, Ripon
This is amazing for dry and sensitive skin, I have eczema and it works amazing on my skin removes all make up and doesn't irritate it at all! Leaves it feeling clean and fresh!
Shefa
Ottawa, ON
This is a great product that helps remove any makeup. I like it a lot especially at its drugstore price, the only thing is that it doesn't fully get all the stubborn eye makeup or lipstick
member-d48c80c30
York, North Yorkshire
This product is amazing. I use it to remove makeup, whether it is a small amount or a full face. There are so many places to buy it from and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Definitely worth the money and have already bought again.
Leah T.
dundee
this is my favourite product to use to take off my makeup it's so refreshing and gentle and it definitely is everything that i expected it's sooo good for its price! their is definitely no room for improvent i recommend this to everyone
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.