BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Georgia T.
I LOVE this makeup remover. Its amazing. It clears every bit of makeup off your face. It doesnt cause any breakouts and I even find my skin cleaner after I use it.
Isha R.
I been using this product for 2years now and I love it,it leave my skin feeling refresh, remove makeup really well. I can't see myself using anything thing else x
Mary Jane M.
Kitchener , ON
I like Micellar cleansing water in general so when this came out, ofcourse I had to try it. I like that its gentle on my skin and I feel like it cleans my face well and for the price point, its highly recommended.
Tezer S.
Broadstairs
I use this product on a daily basis, to remove my make up but it's not my favourite it's just very easy and convenient to use as it cleans the face nice and easy.
rhiannon j.
reading
Love this to remove any excess makeup after a makeup wipe. Leaves skin feeling very clean and fresh and is also a very good price. Lasts me a month if used daily
IRMA♡ V.
Esparraguera
Garnier All-in-One micellar water is, as we said, a type of liquid cleaner that incorporates technology with micelles, which act as magnets to capture dirt from the skin without irritating and without the need to use soaps or other detergents. Its formula is traditionally soft so almost all micellar waters are suitable for all types of skin (fats, mixed, dry, young or mature and even sensitive).
Bobbie C.
Glasgow
Amazing, my go to makeup remover! Works every time, it's simple and keeps my skin clean and fresh. It's also great for sensitive skin and won't cause a breakout.
Linnea V.
Horten
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover! First of all it's a great price and it lasts forever. I've also noticed that my skin has cleared up a lot since i started using this. I don't have to rub when using this. When i remove my eye makeup with this i simply hold a cotton pad with a little of the cleansing water on it over my eyes for a couple of seconds and it gets it all off so smooth. Then swipe over my skin and afterwards it feels so smooth and clean!
Niamh M.
My go to product ! I would be completely lost without this product. It is amazing for taking of makeup. The price of this product is so good and affordable. I recommend this product to everyone, can't fault it.
Lucie K.
This product made my skin really smooth and helped get rid of my acne, I only used it about a month ago and have brought it. It really surprised me and was worth the price and I would definitely recommend this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.