BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Katlyn B.
Kingston, ON
My favourite makeup remover! It’s so gentle on my skin. Most makeup remover products leave my skin feeling dry where this one never does! No rinsing either which saves time for busy people!
Ane R.
I love how easily this product removes makeup and leaves my skin feeling cleansed from wearing my makeup all day! Great for a super quick clean and super easy to use.
Hannah L.
Norwich
This product is great for making your skin feel clean and fresh at the end of the day and I was really impressed! It removed all my makeup effectively and I would definitely buy it again.
Ariadna C.
orlando, Fl
I love this. I had very problems to clean my face, but with this amazing product I can do it easily and quickly every night. It’s gentle and that’s important. I want more and more!! Love it
Laurence L.
I looooooooove it ! Il nettoie mon visage rapidement et efficacement. Un simple cotton imbibé matin et soir et hop, le tour est joué ! Je n'ai jamais été fan de me laver le visage le matin parce que je trouvais ça chiant en me levant, mais là c'est excellent !
Jen P.
Love using this product. I love the packaging, minimalistic. It works great on my skin, non drying and effective. It was an impulse buy at walmart that paid off. Definitely give this a try!
Carm Z.
Toronto , OH
I'm actually super surprised at how well this works. I'm so used to having to cover my face with oil to get my makeup off but this is wonderful. I don't feel like I'm clogging up my pours at all.
Aroof N.
Pakistan
I've been using this since a few months now and I find that it does the job however it isn't extraordinary. Its affordable and a bottle has plenty of product which can last you a long time.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
So much yyaaaassss! I read so many reviews about this product. I decided to wait before I picked it up nonetheless. I'm glad that I did.

I picked this up from Shoppers Drug Mart for $7.99 during their special optimum points weekends. Totally made the wait worthwhile.

This amazing product took off my makeup without having to scrub it off. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all.

I highly recommend this product!
Ester B.
This product does what is says. It removes makeup nicely. I find if you use to much of this product it kinda Burns. The bottle is too big and not comfortable to use.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.