BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Janna B.
Perry, GA
This product is so easy to use and really gets the job done! I use it with a cotton pad and it takes off my makeup with ease. It is my favorite product to use to take off mascara! I will absolutely be buying this again when i run out.
Nia G.
Lathrop, CA
I needed something to wipe off my makeup so I was so happy when I got this. I think I like this one better than the blue one, because it doesn’t leave my face super oily and it still gets the job done. Super easy to remove my makeup.
Jana H.
Kansas city , MO
Gentle yet effective. This product easily removed my makeup and left my skin feeling soft, hydrated and refreshed. I had to go over my face a couple different times after cleansing to remove ALL of my makeup, but it still did its job!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love this!!! It cleans all my makeup off very easily. It says it’s oil free which is surprising because it actually looks like it has oil in it!!! Very much recommend this!
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
This is the “Holy water” of makeup! This stuff is a must for a woman on the go with combination skin. Not too oily and not drying like water can be. It’s affordable and user friendly. Packaging is pretty as well. Can’t live without it
Macayla S.
This has made removing makeup so easy! I use it with cotton pads and my makeup melts off! I love that it's not oily like most eye makeup removers but works just as great! The price is great and I would recommend to all makeup lovers!
Francesca A.
Peekskill , NY
I works pretty well, better then most wipes, you definitely don’t have to work as hard to get your makeup off, just a few swipes and it’s actually gone. Let it sit for a second before you wipe and be carful not to get it in your eyes.
Maeley C.
Princeton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Ever since this product came out I love loved it. I put a little bit on a cotton pad and can usually get my whole face clean with that one little cotton pad. The price is reasonable especially when some make up wipes are $6 as it is’
A L.
los anglese
Love this cleanser so much! Definitely takes off all makeup which is what I use it for. Don't even use makeup wipes anymore! Absolutely love this stuff works so well to get al dirt and oil off your face and leaves you feeling fresh!!
Malisa D.
Ripplemead
I liked this product because it was responsibley priced and it made my face feel soft and clean .  It also removed makeup really well would highly recommend this product . It was also colorfully package I would buy again for sure
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.