BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Amy W.
DISCOYD
I love love love this! It feels so good on your skin and you don't have to scrub at it. I love the pink lid and details aswell. It went beyond my expectations, I would highly recommend this to others because it's brilliant
Manuela C.
I love how soft the skin leaves. Leaves it hydrated but not excess. Tones And also gives great security when it comes to removing eyes and lips, but especially the eyes. It does not sting when it enters the eyes, water that removes. Micellar water is pure wonder.
Alex H.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I use this every single day to remove my eye makeup and will continue to use this product for a long time. Great value for money and does a wonderful job on my dry skin, as it's super gentle!
Choubaila M.
The packaging for the lip kits are incredibly cute, and I love the quality of the packaging. The first lit kit I bought and used was Candy K, which was a bit too dark for my skin color. I am very fair skinned and while the coloring is beautiful and reminds me of a light caramel color, it really didn't look good with my skin tone. Koko K, however, looks perfect. It's a light pink with lots of pigmentation that looks great on. I highly suggest using the lip liner and spreading it all over your lips before applying any of the lip kits because it helps the color last longer. With So Cute, I typically put on either the Candy K liner or NYX's "Pink Cantaloupe" lip liner.

The lip kits tend to be a bit drying, but it's nothing that a bit of Vaseline or lip gloss wont help. The lip gloss is very, very sticky and takes a while to dry down, so make sure you don't eat/drink anything for a bit unless you want to reapply it immediately.

Overall, I'm a fan of the pigmentation in all three of my products. I wish the product weren't so dry (lip kits) or sticky (lip gloss) and there could be a happy medium for both. I would definitely purchase products from Kylie again.
Halima F.
Love this for removing my makeup at the end of the day. Its gentle on the skin and makes sure that every bit of makeup is removed. Really makes things like waterproof mascara come off easily.
Adwaa A.
Dubai
Amazing product it removes tough make up  mascara also it moisturizer the skin not like other water cleaner. I really like the small bubbles ball floating on the top of the water.Little pricey
Sandra O.
Thos product is not the best thing i have trued. Yes it removes the makeup that you can see, but it is still a lot of makeup left on your skin. It does not remove tour mascara properly and you have to use a lot of product.
Katie B.
Alloa
This product is amazing. It gets all your makeup off perfectly leaving you with a clean feeling on the skin. It also is extremely affordable at your local drugstore most likely and I do recommend this to everyone.
Abi H.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
This product was fantastic. I used it with round cotton wool pads and it took my make up off effortlessly. It had a lot of product for a low price. Left my skin feeling clean and moisturised. I would definitely buy again!!
Ashley b.
Ancaster
100% the BEST makeup remover ever! This is by far my face product I have purchased in regards to taking off my makeup. Leaves your face soft and gets off all the makeup including water proof
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.