BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Danielle M.
The only cleanser I'll use! I'm on my fourth bottle and won't look back! I have combination oily skin and it makes my skin feel squeaky clean. Great price and value and will purchase time and time again.
Sarah S.
Glasgow, Scotland
Fantastic product. Goes such a long way for such a good price. Removed all my waterproof makeup without any rubbing makeup all over my face. Amazing as how easily it took off waterproof mascara. So good
Shannae D.
Fairlie
really good product! removes all makeup easily - even stubborn eye makeup which is amazing ☺ it's affordable and does its job which is awesome. overall does a good job, and I would definitely recommend to others!
Katherine C.
Denstone, Uttoxeter
I use this if I am in a rush before I apply my makeup. It removes any last little bit of makeup that I may have missed the night before. I don't think you can go wrong with this for the excellent price!
Abbie H.
Nottingham
I personally love this product and sadly I've just ran out 😥 It's great for taking you're makeup off with a cotton pad or for just cleaning your skin in the morning if your skin is sensitive ! Great product and it is so affordable !!!
Heather Marie J.
Corner Brook
I use this every single day ! I will never buy another product .8
The price is great and it has met all expectations I had for it ! I saw many great reviews and it is very effective !
I love this product
Heather P.
Definitely one of the best makeup removers I've used, have gone through multiple bottles of this and it never lets me down, removes makeup without being harsh on the skin, so obsessed with this product.
Emma K.
Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Best economical makeup cleanser by far. Gentle on eyes. Perfect for oily or dry skin. I always prefer to get this one. Easily available at carrefour. Would totally recommend it and would buy it again. Thumbs up.
Laura M.
I prefer the olay one but this was still okay it took my makeup Of with ease and didn sting my eyes I’d defo use this again but would choose the okay oil infused one over this id recommend this as it dose do a good job
Trisha P.
Laud Lakes, FL
Great for removing makeup without leaving the face feeling oily. It feels like when I'm finish using it I don't even have to wash my face with cleanser. It gives a clean feeling.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.